2020 US Presidential Election

To add to what I wrote earlier, @Pulsing Ear, there seems to be a growing trend for people on the right to never doubt or question information they are given about the left. Even if any corrected information does somehow get through it is still the left's fault ("well, they weren't clear..." Or "well, I could see them doing that..." Etc).

To give another example from this thread, @Lucifer linked to right wing media sources about a "leftist" university only requiring flu vaccines for white people. That sounds crazy, right? Because it is. Not because "the left" is "that crazy" but because it's literally a fabricated story. In that case, right wing media edited the full university statement to make it *look* like it said that by only publishing the first few lines (which said something like "we understand that the black community has historically sometimes been let down by the medical field and understand the apprehension about flu shots.")

And left out (deliberately) the short, few sentences part that followed saying essentially "but this is not an example of that and everyone has the same requirements."

When this was brought up, the gut conservative reaction was "well they should have been more clear."

And yes the left can be very wordy sometimes and maybe unclear but a lot of the time that's not the issue. The issue is often the right distorting the positions and statements made by the left and no one questions it because they are convinced that the right is always right and the left is just "fake news."

Source on the movie stars who said they were going to move to Georgia to vote? And people say dumb things on social media daily. People en masse say that wearing a mask deprives you of oxygen. Ignore people on Facebook or Twitter who say dumb things.

There really wasn't a "movement" though to move en masse to Georgia outside of one fabricated by the right. Don't you think it's at all concerning that Yang was deliberately taken out of context? Wouldn't that make you at least suspect the rest of it was fabricated clickbait too?
NYT reporter urged the fraud. I can't remember which stars echoed the plan, but I think there was at least one. It doesn't surprise me one bit after what happened in November.

New York Times Columnist Urges Democrats to Commit Voter Fraud in Georgia

To add to what I wrote earlier, @Pulsing Ear, there seems to be a growing trend for people on the right to never doubt or question information they are given about the left. Even if any corrected information does somehow get through it is still the left's fault ("well, they weren't clear..." Or "well, I could see them doing that..." Etc).

To give another example from this thread, @Lucifer linked to right wing media sources about a "leftist" university only requiring flu vaccines for white people. That sounds crazy, right? Because it is. Not because "the left" is "that crazy" but because it's literally a fabricated story. In that case, right wing media edited the full university statement to make it *look* like it said that by only publishing the first few lines (which said something like "we understand that the black community has historically sometimes been let down by the medical field and understand the apprehension about flu shots.")

And left out (deliberately) the short, few sentences part that followed saying essentially "but this is not an example of that and everyone has the same requirements."

When this was brought up, the gut conservative reaction was "well they should have been more clear."

And yes the left can be very wordy sometimes and maybe unclear but a lot of the time that's not the issue. The issue is often the right distorting the positions and statements made by the left and no one questions it because they are convinced that the right is always right and the left is just "fake news."
Don't act like the left doesn't do it too, lol. It's wide spread all over. Nobody trusts the media these days, or at least you shouldn't.

Much of the news reporting by the media on Trump was fake. Hell, the past 4 years were filled with the bullshit dossier paid for by the Clintons and the Democrat party. Talk about fake news.

It doesn't surprise me one bit after what happened in November.
Lol after what happened in November? Enough of America rejected the turd in front of them?

Some days I want to rip up the left, but my God, Andrew Yang is now a part of these radical far left conspiracies? What the hell are we doing and why is the internet allowed to be given to everyone (I don't mean that literally)?

Don't act like the left doesn't do it too, lol. It's wide spread all over. Nobody trusts the media these days, or at least you shouldn't.

Much of the news reporting by the media on Trump was fake. Hell, the past 4 years were filled with the bullshit dossier paid for by the Clintons and the Democrat party. Talk about fake news.
I never said the left doesn't ever do this.

I can give you a popular example/misconception. Sarah Palin never once said "I can see Russia from my house" but so many people think that she did.

The difference is that the right doesn't ever seem to accept these corrections nearly as readily because they have complete blind faith in their media and in Trump's words.

I never said the left doesn't ever do this.

I can give you a popular example/misconception. Sarah Palin never once said "I can see Russia from my house" but so many people think that she did.

The difference is that the right doesn't ever seem to accept these corrections nearly as readily because they have complete blind faith in their media and in Trump's words.
Most of the left still thinks Trump was colluding with the Russians! Come on man.

One columnist is now a "whole movement"? And he's clearly not famous enough so it needs to be fabricated that Yang is somehow "in on it." You see the problem here?
None of this matters. I don't care what Yang planned on. What matters is if that election is conducted without any fraud. I don't see that happening though. Half of this country won't trust the elections for a long time.

This evidence to be presented January 6th, for the meeting where the electoral votes are recognized.

"The Trump's campaign fight in Wisconsin has centered on ballots that were cast by people who should not have been allowed to vote.

"Article II of the Constitution makes it very clear, the state legislatures, and state legislatures alone, set up the voting systems for each state, the codes and the way they are conducted," Miler said. "And what we have here is we have over 20,000 ballots that were cast without actually having a application on file, the mail ballots. Wisconsin's very clear, very specific you got to have an application on file."

Miller said Wisconsin also allowed ballot harvesting and "6,000 or so of these ballots that we believe were just completely null and void from people who never should have been able to cast."

Jason Miller to Newsmax TV: We Want to Present 'Specific Evidence' Jan. 6

One columnist is now a "whole movement"? And he's clearly not famous enough so it needs to be fabricated that Yang is somehow "in on it." You see the problem here?
It seems some Trump voters have a lot of trust issues with the Democrats. They may be unfounded, I'm not sure. That columnist's article is enough to stir some people up. We want to make sure the run-off elections are fair.

Most of the left still thinks Trump was colluding with the Russians! Come on man.
I have no idea what Trump is or isn't doing with the Russians but his behavior with Putin is really one of deference. It's... odd.

Did you ever see the Axios interview? Jonathon Swan asks him about Russians supplying weapons to kill US troops (this is a separate accusation from the bounties and one Trump doesn't deny) and without missing a beat he gives a Russian talking point about how decades earlier we supplied weapons to the Taliban against the then USSR forces in Afghanistan. What? That's such a strange answer for the "America first" guy.

And when Putin was caught making fun of Trump on video with other world leaders, he blasted every world leader except Putin.

And Navalny? He downplays it. I don't claim to know what's going on but I would like to know why.

I have no idea what Trump is or isn't doing with the Russians but his behavior with Putin is really one of deference. It's... odd.

Did you ever see the Axios interview? Jonathon Swan asks him about Russians supplying weapons to kill US troops (this is a separate accusation from the bounties and one Trump doesn't deny) and without missing a beat he gives a Russian talking point about how decades earlier we supplied weapons to the Taliban against the then USSR forces in Afghanistan. What? That's such a strange answer for the "America first" guy.
Strange guy. I remember when he abandoned the Kurds and his reasoning was because they didn't fight in Normandy during WW2 lol. Sounds like an Onion article - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/09/trump-syria-kurds-normandy

In case some were thinking Trump did it out of the good of his heart co-operating with the Kurds, then well that's bullshit haha. Trump would do the same with the MAGA cult and leave them dead in the slaughterhouse (like the Kurd's with Turkey who is a NATO member) if they became useless to him.

News Flash: You're nothing to Trump and never will be, no matter how much you kiss his ass or lick the bottom of his shoes worshiping him. If you died, he'll just walk over you like he has done for over 346K dead Americans who happen to be older on average and that demographic tends to be more conservative which might have costed him the election. It's just the truth and it's your choice whether you want to be an ass kisser or not for someone who considers you nothing but useful idiots.

Hey, I will praise him for him speaking the truth in the video though. It made them look like a bunch of crooks and goons everywhere.

Gallup poll, Trump wins most admired man! Obama had held the title.

Trump wins title of Americans' most admired man in annual survey
Looks like he won because people on the left were split between Obama (15%) and Biden (6%). And conservatives picked Trump at a rate of 18%

More people technically voted for politicians that weren't Trump but now (of course) Trump is using this as evidence on Twitter that he must have won the election.

As an aside, I voted for Biden (or I should say I voted against Trump) but admiring him is weird.

I'm not a leftist, but anybody who couldn't clearly see (for a long time) that Trump was directly or indirectly colluding with the Russians wasn't paying attention.

Looks like he won because people on the left were split between Obama (15%) and Biden (6%). And conservatives picked Trump at a rate of 18%

More people technically voted for politicians that weren't Trump but now (of course) Trump is using this as evidence on Twitter that he must have won the election.

As an aside, I voted for Biden (or I should say I voted against Trump) but admiring him is weird.
Well this is going to be a problem now. I bet Trump wins every year of Biden's term because Obama and Biden split the vote.

Saw this on social media and thought it was very funny:

68403_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6YdghsD9lkwAX-c-tkA&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

This article does a good job of laying out all of the voting irregularities and possible fraud.

More Testimonies on Election Irregularities in Georgia
At this point, in order to believe Trump's claims you would have to believe that in the 60+ election cases and counting that Trump lost, all the judges (many conservative and even appointed by Trump) are all conspiring against him. Qanon says they are all "deep state." Is this your take too?

You would have to also believe that Barr and McConnell are in on it as well as even the conservative SCOTUS judges.

In your opinion, why did Giuliani publicly say there was fraud but in court where he was required to be truthful say "this isn't a fraud case" and they had no evidence of fraud?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/us/politics/trump-giuliani-voter-fraud.html

You left wingers need to watch OANN. You're some tough nuts to crack. I might have to get my horse whip to straighten you out. Listen to Rudy, he's a good man. He's not stupid.

At this point, in order to believe Trump's claims you would have to believe that in the 60+ election cases and counting that Trump lost, all the judges (many conservative and even appointed by Trump) are all conspiring against him. Qanon says they are all "deep state." Is this your take too?

You would have to also believe that Barr and McConnell are in on it as well as even the conservative SCOTUS judges.

In your opinion, why did Giuliani publicly say there was fraud but in court where he was required to be truthful say "this isn't a fraud case" and they had no evidence of fraud?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/us/politics/trump-giuliani-voter-fraud.html
I don't read the failing New York Times, LOL ;)

You left wingers need to watch OANN. You're some tough nuts to crack. I might have to get my horse whip out to straighten you out. Listen to Rudy, he's a good man.
If you whip me, I will call Rudy for legal services. He's an expert on straightening out this kind of horse play.

If you whip me, I will call Rudy for legal services. He's an expert on straightening out this kind of horse play.
I think you double posted. Which one of you should I horsewhip first? :) I will knock some sense into you. I still love you though. :love: We're all friends here.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now