2020 US Presidential Election

No he's not. I looked over his speech and tweets and he called for peace many times and not once for violence. Jesus lol.
Here are several Trump tweets, on January 6, 2022, in which Donald Trump told the demonstrators to remain peaceful, obey the law and respect the law officers.

Donald Trump on Twitter Jan 6 2921 Both Tweets.jpg

This award is given for influence, whether positive or negative.

Donald Trump named Most Influential Person in sports business for 2017
USA Today Dec. 11 2017
SportsBusiness Journal/Daily named Trump the Most Influential Person in sports business in 2017, citing his divisive rhetoric in the world of sports and the responses it prompted.

The award recognizes the person who has most influenced sports business this year, whether that influence is "positive or negative," according to a story announcing the decision. Other recent recipients include NBA commissioner Adam Silver, Disney CEO Bob Iger and ESPN president John Skipper.

In his first year as president, Trump has frequently lashed out at various sports figures and leagues. He has repeatedly slammed the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell over social justice protests during the national anthem. He has publicly feuded with LaVar Ball, the outspoken father of LiAngelo Ball, a former UCLA basketball player arrested in China. And when Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry said he would skip the team's customary White House visit, Trump took to Twitter and said the team wouldn't be invited to visit the White House anyway.

Trump has criticized ESPN, with a White House spokesperson even calling for the network to fire Jemele Hill after she referred to him as a white supremacist on Twitter. The president has also made headlines with his frequent golf outings.

Executive editor Abraham Madkour wrote about the decision that "this isn't the choice we wanted to make" and this year's discussion "split our newsroom unlike any I can remember."

"Many refused to let the sports industry be tarred by Trump's insults," Madkour wrote. "But Trump still had the loudest megaphone, and fueled the anger and tension that pervaded sports all year."

Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ential-person-sports-business-2017/939893001/

Here are several Trump tweets, on January 6, 2022, in which Donald Trump told the demonstrators to remain peaceful, obey the law and respect the law officers.

View attachment 52482
They clearly don't want Trump back in because he doesn't follow their rules. The deep state that really runs the country will try and destroy him.

Wow. What a Trump boner MAGA cultists have for their orange leather cheerio. I do believe that democracy as we know it would be gone if we had that fucktard as president.

This recent award to Trump took place in Manhattan, on November 13, 2022.

Trump Zoa Award.jpg

Former U.S. President Donald Trump is awarded the Theodor Herzl Gold Medallion at the Zionist Organization of America's 125th anniversary Gala in New York City, Nov. 13, 2022. Credit: ZOA.

ZOA honors Trump, hails best friend Israel's ever had in the White House
The former president urges greater support for Israel, including among Jewish Americans.

(November 15, 2022 / JNS) There were standing ovations in abundance at Chelsea Piers on Manhattan's West Side Sunday night as former President Donald Trump received the oldest pro-Zionist organization in America's highest honor.
Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, bestowed its Theodor Herzl Medallion on the 45th U.S. president for his achievements on behalf of Israel and world Jewry.

Read the rest, here: https://www.jns.org/zoa-honors-trump-hails-best-friend-israels-ever-had-in-the-white-house/

Donald Trump named Most Influential Person in sports business for 2017
You must be the only person in the world who does not know most of those "prizes and awards" are all purchased beforehand. It is just a show but there's no real competition. Like the Oscars, that are totally discredited... if even a terrible "actress" like Penélope Cruz has an Oscar hahaha.

Now that Trump had Ye over for lunch to chat about his antisemitic views, both his Jewish daughter and son-in-law have cut ties with him, because he is 'losing value'.

Maybe someone could direct them here to see his wall of awards and accomplishments; they could see his true value. Probably won't help, since everything is transactional with this family/cult.

Wow. What a Trump boner MAGA cultists have for their orange leather cheerio. I do believe that democracy as we know it would be gone if we had that fucktard as president.
You must really hate Trump. Look at the damage Biden did in his 2 short years. He is a disaster. Governor Abbott and Attorney General Paxton of Texas worked well with Trump on the border. How can we screen the bad illegal migrants with a partially open border like Biden wants? Makes no sense.

Biden said he was going to unite our country. He did just the opposite. And as a Catholic he should have applauded Roe vs. Wade being overturned and delegated to the States. Biden is a corrupt career politician that is being controlled like a puppet.

Now that Trump had Ye over for lunch to chat about his antisemitic views, both his Jewish daughter and son-in-law have cut ties with him, because he is 'losing value'.

Maybe someone could direct them here to see his wall of awards and accomplishments; they could see his true value. Probably won't help, since everything is transactional with this family/cult.
Trump never "had Ye over for lunch to chat about his antisemitic views". You made this up.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the awards or honors that Trump has received from Israeli or Jewish organizations have been rescinded.

Personally, I think that anybody, of any belief system or none, who would choose to live in a dangerous place like Israel, or other areas of the ME, has got to be a little off their rocker.

Do not hold your breath waiting for Trump to be charged with criminal offenses. He never has, and probably never will be brought to trial.

Biden is going to be in the hot seat soon, and that day can not come soon enough for me. The amount of traitorous things that he has done, is incredible. He probably won't be criminally charged, but he should be.

January 6 panel's criminal referrals are 'worthless,' Trump lawyer says
By Paula Reid and Marshall Cohen, CNN
Published 4:32 PM EST, Sat December 24, 2022

The January 6 committee's criminal referrals to the Justice Department, urging the prosecution of Donald Trump, are "worthless," one of the former president's lawyers told CNN on Saturday.

"The referral itself is pretty much worthless," Trump lawyer Tim Parlatore said on "CNN Newsroom." "The Department of Justice doesn't have to follow it. There's been an existing investigation that we have been dealing with for quite some time. Really what this does, If anything, it just politicizes the process."

Parlatore was responding to the unprecedented criminal referrals that the bipartisan select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol sent to the Justice Department earlier this week. Committee members said they believed Trump was guilty of at least four federal crimes, including conspiracy and obstructing a joint session of Congress.

Read the rest here: https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/24/politics/january-6-trump-lawyer-criminal-referrals/index.html

How can the most incompetent and useless people end up in politics or central banks?

Look at that... Rishi Sunak asked a homeless man if "he worked in business"...???

'Do you work in business?' Sunak mocked for 'excruciating' exchange with homeless man

PM filmed asking man if he would like to 'get in to' financial services during visit to London shelter

https://www.theguardian.com/society...-over-excruciating-exchange-with-homeless-man

Stable genius Trump posted a ego-boost holiday greeting that declared he is "Brilliant, Clairvoyant". He must have seen the ketchup writing on the wall - he knew he lost the election before anyone else!

I'm starting to pity those who would still vote for him; they've become sycophantic kick-me puppets.

This is a part of the forum that I only now found out about, and is guaranteed to increase people's blood pressure, thereby increasing our tinnitus! Now that I know what is here I will never visit this part of the forum again. Sounds like the same old right wing nuts that support Trump lashing out in anger at everything and everyone.

Geez, get a life and face reality. The man is a horrible human being and should be charged w/ starting that whole, stupid, violent attack in D.C. Many of those involved are going to Federal Prison, and Trump may be on his way too, hopefully.

This is a part of the forum that I only now found out about, and is guaranteed to increase people's blood pressure, thereby increasing our tinnitus! Now that I know what is here I will never visit this part of the forum again. Sounds like the same old right wing nuts that support Trump lashing out in anger at everything and everyone.

Geez, get a life and face reality. The man is a horrible human being and should be charged w/ starting that whole, stupid, violent attack in D.C. Many of those involved are going to Federal Prison, and Trump may be on his way too, hopefully.
Trump was not perfect, no president ever is, but Biden is far worse and I am glad that I did not vote for him.

Hopefully, the Republicans in the House will curtail his efforts to do further destruction to America. In the meantime, Texas should keep bussing illegal migrants to Kamala Harris' home.

Excellent post. I'm out of here as well. Or at least until Trump gets his arse thrown in jail. ;)

Excellent post. I'm out of here as well. Or at least until Trump gets his arse thrown in jail. ;)
Now you'll probably never get invited to warm Mar-a-Lago. The Donald :huganimation: @tpj.

Florida would be a nice place to be. Been there a few times. Actually, in April 2021, I had a visit to the Piper TMJ Clinic.

I hope you get some type of relief of your tinnitus in 2023. You've had it a long time like me.

I don't know what kind of slanted news you receive, but Trump has not been formally charged with a crime.

Now you'll probably never get invited to warm Mar-a-Lago. The Donald :huganimation: @tpj.

Florida would be a nice place to be. Been there a few times. Actually, in April 2021, I had a visit to the Piper TMJ Clinic.

I hope you get some type of relief of your tinnitus in 2023. You've had it a long time like me.
Cheeky @just1morething. You've brought me back here already. :eek:

Thank you for the kind words. Here's hoping that one day we all get that relief.

Convicted or not, Trump has seemingly increased political engagement on the left. The MAGA movement ignited opposition. If Trump's on the ticket come Election Day, you can sure bet there's going to be massive voter turnout, favoring the Democrats. The recent midterms are a good sign that Trump's popularity has been waning. Most (if not all) Trump backed candidates running for office had their skirts pulled down on November.
I'm really, truly hoping that Trump wins the Republican nomination for president. This is my truth.
If the trend still remains, I'm not even sure if he will get the Republican nomination. DeSantis could also announce his bid for presidency and we know he is primed to be one of the new leading faces for the GOP. His electability is vastly superior to Trump right now IMO.

I would prefer a younger Republican candidate than Trump, such as De Santis, but I would vote for Trump, or virtually any Republican that is nominated, if Biden and Harris are chosen as the Democratic candidates.

I do hope Trump ends up in jail. That'll be the triumph of democracy over an attempted coup d'état. This is a thing that cannot be taken lightly: he tried to overturn the election result by all means, including violence, and promoting riots. That cannot be tolerated.

Love him or hate him, we've all got to admit that Trump left the White House with a bang.

Trump at least listened to the people. I've heard Biden is in the Caribbean someplace, perhaps the Virgin Islands. With supposedly 100,000 people dying from Fentanyl poisoning every year in the US, you would think that our southern border would be his main concern.

He should be having press conferences, but he doesn't. Trump had many press conferences that were informative. I wouldn't be surprised if Biden is somewhere walking in a circle, like a dog chasing its tail.

So who is the favorite here, if it's Biden and Harris vs. Trump and whoever he chooses?

With Biden, you will get an 82-year-old man that has dementia. There is a very good chance that Biden will not be able to function at all for at least part of his term, so this will put Kamala Harris, who Biden recently referred to as "A Work in Progress", in his place. Is there a worse nightmare imaginable than this, for America?

Would you vote for Biden and Harris, or Trump and (probably) a younger VP that has experience and intelligence?

Trump's tax returns were just released. Has anyone viewed his 'Big Beautiful' returns? Seems like a lot of fraudulent deductions happened, but I'm not a tax expert.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now