2020 US Presidential Election

Stock market down 426, so that might mean the economy would prefer Trump being re-elected over Biden? Knee jerk reaction on his positive Covid test.

Trump and wife test positive for coronavirus.

What does this mean in regard to the election and for the US? How will Trump's base react?

Who needs Hollywood movies when we have real life.
Well if both Trump and Pence were to get COVID-19 and die from it before the election then House of Speaker Nancy Pelosi will become Acting President for the time being.

What are the odds that he's lying in order to get sympathy?

View attachment 40898
I agree with Chuck Tingle's (of all people) Twitter take:

"Final reason i think tromp is not faking: watched debates and tromp was asked to not speak for TWO MINUTES. this was literally impossible for tromp he could not physically do this (sounds like joke but not). i do not think he could be without attention for TWO WEEKS unless real"

Trump and Kayleigh McEnany were aware of Hope's positive test when they potentially exposed others:

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 16.04.10.png

This is irresponsible, low empathy, possibly sociopathic behavior.

I still say, he is a million times better than a war-mongering maniac like Lincoln. Trump is a little screwy, but not bad as a president. Do you admire Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, and other bloodthirsty warlords? Maybe you'd prefer Truman, who dropped the atomic bomb?

I'll take Trump over any of them, hands down. Those who do not understand this, to me at least, have a serious problem with priorities and values when it comes to human life. Keep your killers, and if Trump did beat the draft, which I personally don't believe he did, good for him. He's more of a hero to me than napalm dropping, naval bombing pilot John McCain ever was.
Trump also use the Oval Office to kill. Drone strikes are killing more civilians than ever.

Civilian Deaths in U.S. Wars Are Skyrocketing Under Trump. It May Not Be Impeachable, but It's a Crime.

Not to mention, he kept us involved in the Yemen civil war after Congress tried to pull us out. He vetoed that bill. Why? And why do you keep pretending he's a dove when he's just as big a war mongerer as Bush or Obama?

Well if both Trump and Pence were to get COVID-19 and die from it before the election then House of Speaker Nancy Pelosi will become Acting President for the time being.
I was thinking about this.

What if Trump died from coronavirus and Biden died from whatever, both before the election?

I doubt both Trump and Pence would pass away. Maybe God wants President Pence. Hopefully, Trump and his wife are getting their meds very early in the process and they would be fine.

If we are in a world where Chris Wallace is now considered a lefty shill because he tried (and failed because he was too kind to Trump) to stop baby Trump from lashing out like a petulant 4 year old, we are headed straight to hell. Honest to god, anything short of "I love Donald Trump. He is my hero; let's worship him" is considered "liberal bias." Maybe we just have a bias against worthless scumbags. All I want for Christmas is for Trump supporters to figure out that they are so much better than him.
Wow. So saying that the moderator was a Democrat supporter for TWO DECADES and sounds biased is unfair. Oh, those poor liberals and their supporters.

I believe he had a bad interview with Trump before so Wallace was a bad choice. I believe I read Republicans and Democrats agree that Wallace was a poor choice for moderator.
I doubt it. Democrats love him. There is an article floating around about them being thrilled with him despite him being an employee with Fox News.

Fox News is the faux "Conservative" msm aka fake opposition.

White supremacists are a very fringe group, and yes they do support Trump. However, they don't support Trump because Trump is a white supremacist (he has repeatedly denounced white supremacists), but because Trump is pro-gun, pro-military, pro-MAGA, wants limited government, etc. Does that make sense?

Communists overwhelmingly supported Bernie and Hillary. Does this mean all Democrats are communists?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ty-leader-voted-for-sanders-will-back-clinton

The crime I see nowadays is from BLM and Antifa.

These are very old stories from the 70s and 80s, and Trump is now a changed man and he believes in equal opportunity for everyone including minorities and women. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump in his youth denied Black applicants from renting; racism was more of the norm back then so if the majority of tenants did not want Black tenants Trump would be under pressure from a business perspective. Even now, many landlords do not rent to Black applicants due to fear that they might bring the BLM looter/rioter types into their neighborhood.

View attachment 40897
Plus the alternative are Marxist Anti-White Democrats. There's no choice for rational people regardless of their political affiliation and beliefs.

In Spain we have a communist in the ruling government and he also donates his salary. To be precise he takes his salary from his left pocket and puts it in his right pocket. And any politician that "donates" his salary does pretty much this, in a more or less sophisticated way.
Communists haven't shared the money with everyone and saved the world? Say it ain't so, Joe?

I don't know much about the man, but I saw that he is married to a Native American lady and has both Canadian and British citizenship.

Name the so-called alt-righters in this thread. Go on.

You seem to be taking the moral high ground again. If you can't take the debate, then best you don't get involved or as you say put people on ignore. I personally would never get triggered like you do. What's the point? It's just a debate on a small forum of tinnitus sufferers. I don't ignore anyone.

Trump has been a tragedy for the US, and, for me, he must go. The democrats/left has done itself no favours in putting forward Biden as a candidate though.
Two Elitist, globalist choices aka crappy choice vs no choice... sounds like a rigged American political system to me. But, the liberal "experts" sure don't believe that. No, that would be "conspira-seeeeee!" :eek:

DHS declared "White Supremacists" as the most dangerous extremist threat but Antifa is only an idea or ideology.

Biden and the FBI says so.

BLM are heroes.

But, Trump IS THE PROBLEM! :eek:

Anyone have any popcorn? Just wondering what is next in Clown World.

Communists haven't shared the money with everyone and saved the world? Say it ain't so, Joe?
I made the comment because someone said Trump donates his salary. So probably he donates it from his left pocket to his right pocket.

I would be more interested in seeing Trump's tax statements. Why didn't he make them public, like every other presidents of the US has done before him?

DHS declared "White Supremacists" as the most dangerous extremist threat but Antifa is only an idea or ideology.

Biden and the FBI says so.

BLM are heroes.

But, Trump IS THE PROBLEM! :eek:

Anyone have any popcorn? Just wondering what is next in Clown World.
Trump is the king of Clown World ;-)

I will say, I feel bad for Barron Trump.

He's a young kid, nothing to do with his family's bullshit. I assume he loves his father very much, and seeing the country laugh at such a serious situation must be awful.

But that is where my sympathy ends. Hopefully Trump comes out of this more humble, and aware of the danger the he himself is partially to blame for.

In Spain we have a communist in the ruling government and he also donates his salary. To be precise he takes his salary from his left pocket and puts it in his right pocket. And any politician that "donates" his salary does pretty much this, in a more or less sophisticated way.
What do you mean with putting money in the right pocket? And are we talking about Pablo Iglesias or the more radical Alberto Garzon?

I was thinking about this.

What if Trump died from coronavirus and Biden died from whatever, both before the election?
And what if Trump can't stand for the election and instead the Republicans have to elect someone else? What happens to all the votes that have already been cast via postal voting?

Personally I don't like the idea of postal voting.

I made the comment because someone said Trump donates his salary. So probably he donates it from his left pocket to his right pocket.

I would be more interested in seeing Trump's tax statements. Why didn't he make them public, like every other presidents of the US has done before him?
Blah, blah, blah. They are all corrupt. At least, he had his own $ instead of others stealing public money and using handouts from rich donors (which become $ for favours).

Why do liberals only look at wrong doing with policians who don't share their political allegiances?

And what if Trump can't stand for the election and instead the Republicans have to elect someone else? What happens to all the votes that have already been cast via postal voting?

Personally I don't like the idea of postal voting.
Some states have already started in person early voting too (e.g. Virginia). But that's a good question, not sure what happens.

Pence would definitely take over, although I doubt it will come to that.
Yeah.

Now that I think about it, Trump will probably be fine. True he's obese and elderly, but also has some of the best doctors in the world working on him right now.

He'll probably come out no worse for wear, with more fuel with he's "It's just a flu." Nonsense.

Don't they have to elect someone though? Surely others would rise up and take a shot at the nomination? But, yeah, Pence would be the obvious choice.
When you vote, you vote for Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris. You are voting for Pence if something happened to Trump and you voted for him.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now