2020 US Presidential Election

@Luman, are you a RINO? You don't believe Trump was the greatest? Are you off your Invermectin?
I am not even concerned with Trump right now, and neither should be the Democrats. If the Republicans win big in November, the January 6 investigation will be stopped and Biden's progressive and wasteful legislation is going to be challenged and likely stopped. The Democrats have a man in office who has dementia and is being directed by others, who is now telling the country that everything is wonderful and that he intends to run again in 2024. What are they going to do about this?

Things looking really bad for the UK as chances for Sunak to become the next PM increase...

A billionaire that was not even tax domiciled in the UK is set to be PM, what a disgrace! :eek:

Biden is so far gone with dementia, he doesn't even know that he is President. This is not a one-time mistake - he has referred to her as the president, before. This man is supposed to be the leader of the Free World.

Kamala Harris is the worst Vice President we have ever had.

Biden calls VP Kamala Harris a 'great president' in gaffe during White House event
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-kamala-harris-greatpresident-gaffe-white-house

DEF79CD8-2902-4D4F-97AE-1E0963DFA690.jpeg

As I said before, Meta = Facebook is the new Lehman Brothers.

The company even had to change its name after the Cambridge Analytica scandal, the privacy violations, after stealing personal data without user consent etc etc.

The most sinister company ever.

Just want to offer a big congratulations to...

rs.jpg

...for stabbing our countries most popular Prime Minister in three decades, in the back, and being installed by the WEF as our new puppet leader, beholden only to Klaus Schwab. It's a great day for increasing poverty and continued loss of freedom.

It looks like Donald Trump is preparing to run in 2024. I would prefer DeSantis, if for no other reason than he is much younger and stands a better chance of good health than Trump does. I will vote for Trump, or another Republican, rather than any Democrat that I feel is wrong for the presidency, such as Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.

Trump Agrees With Megyn Kelly: 'DeSantis Can't Overcome' Him In Likely 2024 Run
Former President Donald Trump endorsed a prediction from right-wing talk show host Megyn Kelly that Republican voters will remain faithful to the former president over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) if the two face off for the 2024 presidential nomination, the latest in a flurry of posts — and reposts — from Trump on Truth Social about his 2024 prospects.

Earlier this week, Trump reposted a Rasmussen poll that showed he would win in a hypothetical presidential election over President Joe Biden.

Read the rest, here:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianb...esantis-cant-overcome-him-in-likely-2024-run/

Elon Musk is handing out pink slips to the anti-free speech executives at Twitter, which he now owns. He also plans to overturn lifetime bans on members who expressed opinions that were not permitted by the social media giant.

Trump applauds Musk's Twitter takeover, says the platform that banned him 'is now in sane hands'
CNN, FRI, OCT 28 2022

Twitter's most famous banned user, former President Donald Trump, applauded the platform's new ownership under billionaire Elon Musk, who previously said he doesn't believe in permanent suspensions.

"I am very happy that Twitter is now in sane hands, and will no longer be run by Radical Left Lunatics and Maniacs that truly hate our country," Trump wrote on his Truth Social account, a Twitter-like platform run by the Trump Media & Technology Group.

Read more:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/trump-says-twitter-is-now-in-sane-hands-with-musk.html

It's amazing that EU inflation exceeds 10% and the European Central Bank keeps rates at 5 TIMES less than the inflation level.

I think Lagarde could be so stupid to mistake the inflation target for the interest rate level for the Eurozone...

On top of that, the ECB has not started yet the QT. Apparently they need to lose more precious time...

Lagarde and Guindos should just quit or be sacked.

Another round of inflation, and the ECB still has ultra-low interest rates:

Western countries slam Russia's decision to exit Black Sea grain deal

Moscow's move will lead to fresh spike in prices and increase hunger in poorer countries, say experts

Just want to offer a big congratulations to...

View attachment 51901

...for stabbing our countries most popular Prime Minister in three decades, in the back, and being installed by the WEF as our new puppet leader, beholden only to Klaus Schwab. It's a great day for increasing poverty and continued loss of freedom.
Boris did some pretty awful stuff to be fair.

This is a 103-year-old message that the Democrats and progressives should heed on November 8, 2022.

Official Organ of the Communist Party of America, Local Greater New York
the-communist-world-first-issue-nov-1-1919-jpg.jpg

When I go shopping for groceries "I got a feeeling... that tonight's gonna be a rip-oooofff"... and it is.

Everything costs like 30% more at the supermarket, and the ECB, the BoE and the FED insist on telling us that inflation is a third of the real figure... LIARS.

Biden says he 'spoke to' the doctor who 'invented' insulin. The only problem with this, is that the doctor died before he (Biden) was born.

November 1, 2022

"... It was invented by a man who did not patent it because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?" Biden claimed.

Dr. Frederick Banting and professor John James Richard Macleod were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1923 for their 1921 discovery of insulin. Banting died in 1941 and Macleod in 1935. Biden was born in 1942.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/01/biden...invented-insulin-and-died-before-he-was-born/

There is no politician in the U.S. government that will help the American citizen. It will be interesting to see what happens when the Republicans get in. I'm betting the Ukraine war will rage on with more of our tax money down the rat hole while our own country crumbles before our eyes. It's the uniparty. There aren't two parties, it's an illusion.

Oh, boy... Yesterday Jay Powell told just a bit of the truth and markets did not like it.

I see US interest rates over 7% next year.

One of the best lines I've run across on Trump and the GOP...

The message of all the chuckling about Paul Pelosi is clear: The right believes its enemies have no rights, and no longer sees the need to pretend otherwise. Donald Trump taught the Republican Party that it needn't bother with hypocritical displays of decency, that it can revel in cruelty, transgression and the thrill of violence. Now it's taking that lesson into the first post-Jan. 6 election. The tense calm of the last 20 months has often felt like being in the eye of a hurricane. Now the terrible weather is coming back.​

When I go shopping for groceries "I got a feeeling... that tonight's gonna be a rip-oooofff"... and it is.

Everything costs like 30% more at the supermarket, and the ECB, the BoE and the FED insist on telling us that inflation is a third of the real figure... LIARS.
BEP.jpg

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now