• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Even @aura's closest friends are checking to see if she has a heart.

Poor @Exit. :(

Don't worry mate, imma send you some pictures of my eggplant instead. ;)

eggplant.jpg

Love the caps lock. That's the spirit!

Talking about a testosterone surge... :sneaky: :cool:

LE: No "lol". Man, this is serious... :unsure:

@Exit, you better start taking them selfies...
Lol I sure feel there are high expectations around here after all this time. I doubt I can beat them lol
:rolleyes: :sorry: :dunno:

Just me I guess...

@Steph1710 left us holding the bag... again. :(
I'm sorry guys. It's that time of the month AGAIN, and I'm not dealing with it very well.

I would have some photos, but I walked out of my sister's party on Saturday night because I'm a idiot. My PMDD is out of control. I'm an emotional train-wreck. I'll be alright in a week's time. But for now, I must just try and get through the days.

I'm sorry guys. It's that time of the month AGAIN, and I'm not dealing with it very well.

I would have some photos, but I walked out of my sister's party on Saturday night because I'm a idiot. My PMDD is out of control. I'm an emotional train-wreck. I'll be alright in a week's time. But for now, I must just try and get through the days.
Hugs... hang in there. In due time :cat:

Great big {{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}
to you Steph - we love you in any case.
❤️❤️

Yes, I'm still grateful. Life is hard work, but no one said it was going to be easy.

Hope you are well and enjoying life still?
Good to hear! :)

You are right, no one ever said it was going to be easy. Some days harder than others, but there is always a silver lining.

Yes, still enjoy life and the "little things" in life - in my own pace though. Got to listen to my body, and prioritize right.

I hope you will have some kebab this weekend! :D
Hahah. It looks like I've become famous for liking kebab so much. Well, I certainly do like meself a good kebab, but I had one last weekend and don't want to spend all my money lol. :LOL:

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now