• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Happy New Year everyone! :beeranimation:

Thanks for all the wonderful, crazy conversations over the past year. I hope in this new year, we all find the peace and happiness we deserve.

:love:
'Basically Steph, I think you should cut the crap - and show us a few more glamorous photographs.

You know we are all your acolytes...?'

2022 goals.

FB_IMG_1640556003217.jpg

Well fuck me running, I woke up to 60 mile hour wind. The ringing is still going off in my damn ears. The hell is this shit fucking noise, it won't stop.

Oh piss off ya bastard. There's my swearing for the morning.

Happy?? New Year?? Let's think it will be better.

This is actually my handwriting... :oops:
Yup. That's as bad as mine! I take notes, and then I can't even read what I have written. :ROFL:

The other day at work, I was working with this old man and we had to take notes. He asked me to write them for us. Anyway, half way through, he said, "is anyone gunna be able to read that?"

I said to him, "you made me do the writing because you automatically assumed because I am girl, that my handwriting would be neat and tidy"... to which he replied, "yes". Haha!

How wrong he was. :D

What we call a "good day," yes.

Ordered in some delicious Chinese food.

Watched some episodes of Anzac Girls (Really good mini series. I recommend.)

Watch Anzac Girls | Prime Video (amazon.com)

And I even had cake! :D

How was yours?
@OnceUponaTime, when you reach the age of 74 everything becomes just another day. Marion took me out for dinner to the Glenmalure restaurant. It's about 20 miles away, but worth the drive over the Wicklow mountains. Food is very well prepared. That's about all, the wife bought my birthday and Christmas presents in November. L.L.Bean coat and boots.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now