• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

To be honest @Steph1710, it sounds like a scary thing...

Hope you will improve.

Hugs <3
*hugs* back. I need a cuddle at the moment. I'm feeling very sorry for myself. I'm also experiencing massive empathy for people too. I think it's because I now truly understand how terrible being sick or having debilitating conditions is.

Yeah, in their wet dreams...
Today I was reading in the FT how the Latvian President was saying how calm Latvians are about Ukraine... while I have several friends from Latvia texting me saying they are scared at the prospect of a Russian invasion, and making plans to permanently move to Spain.

I fully support Christine Lagarde in her new role as tinnitus consultant. As she is obviously incompetent as central banker, she could PIVOT and steer her career towards esoterism, audiology and consultancy in hearing matters.

Lagarde will say to you: your tinnitus will be "temporary".

Today I was reading in the FT how the Latvian President was saying how calm Latvians are about Ukraine... while I have several friends from Latvia texting me saying they are scared at the prospect of a Russian invasion, and making plans to permanently move to Spain.
And? You wanted to ask me something?

Kinda hard to get any without showing your face to people... maybe glory hole?
carrot.jpg

glory.jpg

rotcar.PNG

I have narrowing of the transverse sinuses which carry the bloody round the brain. Which means I have a constant pressure headache. And, if I try to do anything too physical, I end up with a banging migraine. I am also missing the bone which holds the sigmoid sinus in place - that's the sinus which drains the blood away from the brain.

I am finally on the waiting list for a bone graft to hold the sinus back in position. But, who knows when they will stent the transverse sinus for me. They said they could do it when I spoke to them in January, but they want to trial me on different meds first, which I'm not keen on at all.

Honestly, I'm so ill all the time. I am riddled with health issues. :(
That is so damn much like here. It seems it's easier to push a pill down your neck than to actually fix the real issue. I just went through the same thing with blood pressure meds. Up the milligrams with a complete different pill, but don't explain any of the side effects. So fuck them box of pills is still in my shirt pocket. Anyway Steph, you have to hound them to get anything done. And I truly hope you get better.

So, guys, I'm catching my first train to London since tinnitus, rather than driving in (which I've done a few times recently).

This is scary stuff. The train station is fairly quiet, but the trains coming up to the plate forms... urgh!

Don't worry, I'm wearing earplugs and have my Peltor earmuffs at the ready! :nailbiting:

So.

March 10th and i still walk around looking like Kenny from South Park.

IMAG1013.jpg

Hopefully the weather will get better, allowing the sun to give those little ears the love they deserve.

Unfortunately, they will also get a lot of hate from kids, dogs, cars, balloons and shoes.

That means I need ASAP some comfortable earplugs and maybe a pair of cute, not so bulky, girly girl earmuffs.

Any suggestions?

Of course!

Just for you, I will perform a belly dance while you're having a heart attack. <3
TFW can't decide whether to give a "star" or a "heart".

bidjo.gif

You're making life difficult for me (and not just because you're dancing while I'm having a heart attack...).

went with a "star"

TFW can't decide whether to give a "star" or a "heart".

View attachment 49406

You're making life difficult for me (and not just because you're dancing while I'm having a heart attack...).

went with a "star"
I'm ok with the star for the moment.

You can save some of that <3 for later. :love:

Soon we will be out of Chit Chat too. We need another thread :LOL:

And? You wanted to ask me something?
Haha... I was just surprised at how the press offers a view that is so different from reality. While my Latvian friends are considering leaving Latvia for good, the Latvian President is saying his citizens are "happy as a sandboy" about the war in Ukraine.

The official discourse of Latvian politicians is that people are not worried at all about the war o_O

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now