• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

You alright @Juan? :)

Up here it's 2,5 €.

Rather cheap compared to Spain I would say :whistle:
Had a terrible week. Everywhere I went there was loud noise :sour:

There are works everywhere in Spain. It is our government's traditional way of pretending there is no economic crisis. They just turn all the streets upside down, renovate pavement and stupid things like that, and make a lot of noise :confused:

Local governments change these tiles which are perfectly well for those other tiles.. terrible :wideyed: :woot:

View attachment 49431

I disagree with this, because:

a) @Exit was the one suggesting I walk around and sit on a sofa naked (the thought had never even crossed my mind before I read his post).

b) I'm the most sterile person you could ever hope to meet. If I sat on your sofa naked @aura, it would probably be cleaner after I had been on it than before.

Also I'm detecting a theme here today:

View attachment 49433
View attachment 49432

And now @Exit gets THE GOLDEN (EL) BUZZ...

Which wouldn't cause me to raise my eyebrows only:

So it seems this GOLDEN (EL) BUZZ carries some real significance.

And now @Exit is getting it... plus you're spending the weekend over in his "coffin"...

You're flagging up some concerns here @aura, I gotta be honest.

Anyway, if that's how it's going to be, then I'm giving my GOLDEN (EL) BUZZ to @Juan, for his informative post about petrol prices in Spain. :p
I'm visioning Damocles's white skinny ass on a couch twisting around really concerned about his ass getting dirty from the couch! :D

Are you on the spectrum just a tad @Damocles? :)

All these regeneration trials going on I thought I'd have a dabble. Early results looking promising.

ew.jpg

Had a terrible week. Everywhere I went there was loud noise :sour:

There are works everywhere in Spain. It is our government's traditional way of pretending there is no economic crisis. They just turn all the streets upside down, renovate pavement and stupid things like that, and make a lot of noise :confused:

Local governments change these tiles which are perfectly well for those other tiles.. terrible :wideyed: :woot:
I know how you feel @Juan...

Spring time fun!

Every other house here looks like a construction site.

Very frustrating and if you didn't feel upset to begin with, then 5 minutes outside makes you want to die...

Are you on the spectrum just a tad @Damocles? :)
@Exit, the only spectrum I am on, is the hygiene spectrum.

hygienespectrum.jpg

Where, if 0 = clinically sterile and 14 = providing a breeding ground for a new form of life to evolve, I would be a 1.
I'm visioning Damocles's white skinny ass on a couch twisting around really concerned about his ass getting dirty from the couch! :D
All I'm concerned about when sitting on couches is that they don't make any noise.

Leather sofas can go die.

You alright @Juan? :)

Up here it's 2,5 €.

Rather cheap compared to Spain I would say :whistle:
Forgot to note that Norway is an oil producer... 2,5 euros!! Oh my God! Those Norwegians must be really rich haha.

Today I was thinking about travelling somewhere, but I am afraid airlines will not be happy to take my unvaccinated butt anywhere interesting... and driving... haha... with those prices!

So I got a train ticket to Madrid. "The land of freedom" we call it in Spain after all the political propaganda by the governing party in Madrid (different from the ruling party in Spain).

You're flagging up some concerns here @aura, I gotta be honest.
I offered to perform a belly dance just for you:
Just for you, I will perform a belly dance while you're having a heart attack. <
...hoping to get some of that love that you've been saving for later:
You can save some of that <3 for later. :love:
ONLY to be brutally rejected:

Screenshot_20220312-012519~2.png

So yeah, to say that I'm disappointed would be an understatement. More like heartbroken. Not once, but twice.

Screenshot_20220312-014346~2.png

Not so much left to say I guess.

Forgot to note that Norway is an oil producer... 2,5 euros!! Oh my God! Those Norwegians must be really rich haha.

Today I was thinking about travelling somewhere, but I am afraid airlines will not be happy to take my unvaccinated butt anywhere interesting... and driving... haha... with those prices!

So I got a train ticket to Madrid. "The land of freedom" we call it in Spain after all the political propaganda by the governing party in Madrid (different from the ruling party in Spain).
Think we got around 90% tax on gas :p

Yes but your ears will thank your unvaccinated butt forever :)

I'm without passport first time since I was 5...

Well Madrid is always in fashion ;) Must be nice with less tourism :)

AKA @Exit's smelly house.

Yeah. Imagine that white skinny ass getting stuck there on a hot summer day and becoming one with the sofa.
LOL.
I offered to perform a belly dance just for you:

...hoping to get some of that love that you've been saving for later:

ONLY to be brutally rejected:

View attachment 49440

So yeah, to say that I'm disappointed would be an understatement. More like heartbroken. Not once, but twice.

View attachment 49441

Not so much left to say I guess.
First he leaves me out of the inner circle, then he breaks your heart.

@Damocles on a rampage... maybe he's the alter ego of @Exit.

First he leaves me out of the inner circle, then he breaks your heart.
Well, tbh he also kinda broke my heart when he left you out of the inner circle...

Like I don't even know who Damocles is anymore... not that I had ever known, but still... :(

Oh wait, I remember. This is his new, improved version.

Screenshot_20220312-114921~2.png

Great job, @Damocles! Me and @Wrfortiscue feel really good about ourselves now!

Come on, @Wrfortiscue, grab your Snickers! We're going home! :cautious:

Oh God, taxes at 90%!!! That was painful even thinking about other people's money. But I remember those metro rides in Oslo at around 4 euros per ticket. Ugghh... expensive!
I hope so. Today I feel a little bit better. The week was so bad...
I'm without passport first time since I was 5...
The pandemic brought us all to infancy. That's how we have been treated by our governments.
Well Madrid is always in fashion ;) Must be nice with less tourism :)
Yes, it's really good now. It's possible to go everywhere without crowds! :)

Anyway, if that's how it's going to be, then I'm giving my GOLDEN (EL) BUZZ to @Juan, for his informative post about petrol prices in Spain.
Haha that moment when it's literally raining with golden buzz awards and everyone is getting one for no particular reason (no offence, @Juan :)) but @El BUZZ still doesn't have one :LOL:

I know it's kinda late and I apologize for that, but... here's your Golden Buzz, @El BUZZ!

Oh God, taxes at 90%!!! That was painful even thinking about other people's money. But I remember those metro rides in Oslo at around 4 euros per ticket. Ugghh... expensive!

The pandemic brought us all to infancy. That's how we have been treated by our governments.

Had to check, last year taxes on petrol was around 60%.

Since a big chunk of that is a fixed amount per litre, our tax percentage have actually fallen a lot this year because of the oil price increase :D

I'm running out of gas soon :p Next tank will probably be $100 :D

I'm more worried about ears flying than COVID-19... :(

Abrazos fuertes Juan.

:huganimation:

Well, tbh he also kinda broke my heart when he left you out of the inner circle...

Like I don't even know who Damocles is anymore... not that I had ever known, but still... :(

Oh wait, I remember. This is his new, improved version.

View attachment 49451

Great job, @Damocles! Me and @Wrfortiscue feel really good about ourselves now!

Come on, @Wrfortiscue, grab your Snickers! We're going home! :cautious:
If you remember, one post said he's 33 and lives with his mommy and daddy. So that leaves a lot of room to be @Exit or maybe even @Steph1710 so be very very careful.

@aura, I have a 8th sense being a wabbit hunter. I can smell a con a mile away, that wabbit is the biggest con.

Let's hire a private investigator to check him and his pals out.

Haha that moment when it's literally raining with golden buzz awards and everyone is getting one for no particular reason (no offence, @Juan :)) but @El BUZZ still doesn't have one :LOL:

I know it's kinda late and I apologize for that, but... here's your Golden Buzz, @El BUZZ!
No one offered me a Buzz, not even a whiskey buzz.

@aura, I want to give you proper Buzz as well :)

And look!

The solution for your squeaky patients!

5CE5297B-1800-4C4B-A919-A498268E35CF.jpeg

Here in Ireland our fuel went to €2.09 a litre, after the government dropped the tax it went to €1.73 yesterday.

They just turn all the streets upside down, renovate pavement and stupid things like that, and make a lot of noise
That's been going on for years here too. When I used to live in central London they would dig up Lower Thames Street every Friday evening with jackhammers. They'd carry on all weekend and then Sunday afternoon just fill the hole back in :dunno:

If you remember, one post said he's 33 and lives with his mommy and daddy. So that leaves a lot of room to be @Exit or maybe even @Steph1710 so be very very careful.

@aura, I have a 8th sense being a wabbit hunter. I can smell a con a mile away, that wabbit is the biggest con.

Let's hire a private investigator to check him and his pals out.
I once told a girl I knew she was seeing someone because I had someone following her :D

I kid you not! She was NOT happy :D

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now