• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Thanks, guys!

You know who you are ;)

View attachment 48901
Since we're doing this.

hey.png

Can't decide if this is more @ZFire or @Wrfortiscue. But big love for you both.

Maybe you can't decide because I'm the one who likes all your posts!
@aura, I can guarantee you, no one has "liked" as many of my posts as @ZFire and @Wrfortiscue.

You are certainly my target audience where memes and CCAT posts are concerned, because no one shares my sense of humour quite like you do.

But @ZFire has literally "liked" posts by me discussing facial saunas.

While @Wrfortiscue will give you a like just for being part of a block of conversation on a person's wall he's found.

Legends.

@aura, I can guarantee you, no one has "liked" as many of my posts as @ZFire and @Wrfortiscue.

You are certainly my target audience where memes and CCAT posts are concerned, because no one shares my sense of humour quite like you do.

But @ZFire has literally "liked" posts by me discussing facial saunas.

While @Wrfortiscue will give you a like just for being part of a block of conversation on a person's wall he's found.

Legends.
I can't belive @ZFire didn't know about the old "homemade sauna" trick. I practically grew up doing this.

And just when you thought nothing else could be added, allow me to inform you that you can do the same thing if you're having problems... :whistle: ...down there.

Just put some hot (well not too hot) horsetail & chamomile tea in a bucket, sit on it for 10-15 minutes and you're good to go!

Follow me for more survival tips & tricks.

I can't belive @ZFire didn't know about the old "homemade sauna" trick. I practically grew up doing this.

And just when you thought nothing else could be added, allow me to inform you that you can do the same thing if you're having problems... :whistle: ...down there.

Just put some hot (well not too hot) horsetail & chamomile tea in a bucket, sit on it for 10-15 minutes and you're good to go!

Is this for real?

Asking for a friend...

Growing up in Romania sure was fun.

When I got lice from my gypsy friend, my mum washed my hair with gasoline, put a towel on my head, waited for about half an hour, combed my hair and there I was, shiny and new!

Gasoline was the standard treatment for lice. And for the opened wounds.

Dust and gasoline on the wounds was the best thing since sliced bread.

You either died of tetanus or lived to tell a great story to your grandchildren.

@aura, please. This isn't news.
Well for me it is...

I can't hide the fact that I am a little disappointed, @Damocles.

Here I am, trying my best to make you smile, and I'm not even in your top 3. Like what does a girl have to do to get some love and appreciation? Besides liking ALL your posts?

Life's just not fair. Not only have I broken ears, but now I have a broken heart too...

Well for me it is...

Here I am, trying my best to make you smile, and I'm not even in your top 3. Like what does a girl have to do to get some love and appreciation? Besides liking ALL your posts?

Life's just not fair. Not only have I broken ears, but now I have a broken heart too...
436FDCF9-585B-47F2-8706-27F2DB79F41B.jpeg

@aura time to sleep and dream of me now! :D

Well for me it is...

HEART.gif

Well for me it is...

Well @Damocles, we are waiting :D

:joyful:

Well for me it is...

Seriously though... I didn't post anyone else a twerking heart gif...

jimface.gif

The last few pages are needed fun - and I like.

I'm a little older than most of you and have severe physical pains besides loud hearing loss tinnitus.

I talked to my Congresspersons and said since January 31st of 2021, social security disability claim acceptance for hearing loss-induced tinnitus and tinnitus caused by a physical problem is now almost zero.

The response was that tinnitus is something that citizens can live with regardless of cause.

I probably ticked them off, when I said that everyone healthy gets free money, except those with illnesses like tinnitus and physical problems that cause tinnitus. Some can't afford eye, hearing, dental care or other therapies and Medicare plans won't cover.

We need "rights" attorneys and lobbyists, but there is no money for them with representing us as a group.

Thanks for listening - Greg

Cut me some slack, I'm an American millennial.. We're not the sharpest tool in the shed nor are we imaginative. I'm always late to the party. But seriously, sauna on private parts and gasoline for Lice?!?.. I never knew this. :eek:

@aura,
But yes, if you didn't already know @ZFire is my disciple. But that's got nothing to do with him liking my posts!

He likes the posts because he knows they're all brilliant.

View attachment 48920
Well said, my Master.

Predator handshake.gif

Is this for real?

Asking for a friend...
No, this is not real. First off a bucket isn't big enough for men to sit in, too many hangy down parts. Chamomile tea is for sleeping, you don't want that certain part sleeping when a beautiful lady is standing in front of you naked like the wind, wondering why the hell is he sitting in a tiny bucket of tea? All body parts taking a nap. I believe @aura is only waiting to see how many of you close button pushers will fall for her mischievous plan.

Cut me some slack, I'm an American millennial.. We're not the sharpest tool in the shed nor are we imaginative. I'm always late to the party. But seriously, sauna on private parts and gasoline for Lice?!?.. I never knew this. :eek:

Well said, my Master.

Predator handshake.gif
Actually it wasn't gasoline but lamp oil/kerosene? (I'm not very good at English :)).

Anyway,it was a stinky liquid that lice didn't seem to enjoy much.

Half of your hair was gone after this treatment but at least you were lice-free.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now