• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

PRP injections were offered to me for my neck but they were all cash...about $7000 from what I remember and there were no guarantees. Insurance companies consider PRP and stem cell injections experimental so they will not cover them normally. I had dexamethasone injections done into my left ear that were covered as well as a more IT injections done at Shea ear clinic that were also covered. That was 6-7 years ago. Dr.'s like money like everyone else (they say they have to eat too - joke)
I was probably incorrect on the price of PRP injections. $7000 was for stem cell injections. I am not sure what they quoted me for PRP....less than $1000 I think. More expensive than prolotherapy.

About the product
  • EFFECTIVE TINNITUS REMEDY – Based off of the human body's own correct vibrational frequencies. When you correct the frequencies you correct the tinnitus. This tinnitus control works.
  • BASED ON SOUND SCIENCE – Cymatic Therapy frequencies were discovered and developed by Dr. Peter Guy Manners, who was awarded the Dag Hammarskjold Merit of Excellence for benefit to Humanity, Academie Diplomatique, and the Diploma of Honor in Bio-energetic Medicine.
  • SAFE AND NATURAL ALTERNATIVE – Sound instead of Supplements – This is no tinnitus miracle cure, tinnitus retraining therapy or tinnitus masker
  • EASY TO USE – Simply put your headphones over your temples or cheekbones (not over your ears) and play the protocol 3-5 times per week. Use it while you are working or doing something else. You don't need to hear it. You don't need to focus on it. You just need to get the vibrations into your head so they can work on fixing your tinnitus.
    61G3-lbgOAL._SL1068_.jpg

About the product
  • EFFECTIVE TINNITUS REMEDY – Based off of the human body's own correct vibrational frequencies. When you correct the frequencies you correct the tinnitus. This tinnitus control works.
  • BASED ON SOUND SCIENCE – Cymatic Therapy frequencies were discovered and developed by Dr. Peter Guy Manners, who was awarded the Dag Hammarskjold Merit of Excellence for benefit to Humanity, Academie Diplomatique, and the Diploma of Honor in Bio-energetic Medicine.
  • SAFE AND NATURAL ALTERNATIVE – Sound instead of Supplements – This is no tinnitus miracle cure, tinnitus retraining therapy or tinnitus masker
  • EASY TO USE – Simply put your headphones over your temples or cheekbones (not over your ears) and play the protocol 3-5 times per week. Use it while you are working or doing something else. You don't need to hear it. You don't need to focus on it. You just need to get the vibrations into your head so they can work on fixing your tinnitus.View attachment 25787
Why are you posting this on here? This has nothing to do with David's sound file.
There is a whole thread about this company on Tinnitus Talk, maybe you can post it there.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/universal-sound-therapy-ust.166/page-8

I read the reviews and it even made some worse in the end:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Tinnitus-Relief-Therapy-Treatment/product-reviews/B0087TDN3W

And now we have defined the impasse. If you won't do that then you open yourself up to skepticism by anyone who isn't also wearing a tinfoil hat.
I suffer greatly, everyday.

I don't appreciate someone selling me an "invented sound" to cure my tinnitus. Someone who says they had tinnitus for three years and this nineteen years ago.

It's all I can do to be polite.

Some people who are new to tinnitus might buy this, which angers me.
All I do is help people eliminate their tinnitus for free, it makes people mad, they call me names, they try to stop me but I don't let it bother me because I remember the torture like it was yesterday. So you would have me stop curing people and be silent? Don't think so dude.

testimony for ron 23.PNG

Why are you posting this on here? This has nothing to do with David's sound file.
There is a whole thread about this company on Tinnitus Talk, maybe you can post it there.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/universal-sound-therapy-ust.166/page-8

I read the reviews and it even made some worse in the end:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Tinnitus-Relief-Therapy-Treatment/product-reviews/B0087TDN3W
Yea, they come from everywhere trying to stop me from helping people, I just don't get it.

About the product
  • EASY TO USE – Simply put your headphones over your temples or cheekbones (not over your ears) and play the protocol 3-5 times per week. Use it while you are working or doing something else. You don't need to hear it. You don't need to focus on it. You just need to get the vibrations into your head so they can work on fixing your tinnitus.View attachment 25787
Your product has nothing to do with tinnitusmix.com

I was probably incorrect on the price of PRP injections. $7000 was for stem cell injections. I am not sure what they quoted me for PRP....less than $1000 I think. More expensive than prolotherapy.
That's why I give my Tinnitus Mix away free, can you imagine if I charged for it, what people would say.

Your product has nothing to do with tinnitusmix.com
I don't have a product nor have I invented any sounds.

However, I did invent a food combination. I noticed that purple corn chips, when consumed with chocolate milk, did correlate with a reduction of tinnitus volume as perceived the following morning. Not sure if I can patent this combination but right now it's free.

The compounds that cause the purple color combined with the antioxidant properties of coco along with the calcium in milk have a synergistic effect upon the hearing apparatus in the auditory cortex as well as calcium for the small bones of the inner ear.

I haven't determined which brand of chips and milk I should endorse but definitely have my favorites, not all milk and chips are equal. These chips are from Peru, blessed by Shaman of a tribe I shall not mention without their permission.

There is a possibility we can grind, mix and encapsulate this concoction for widespread distribution. But for now, until further research is done, efficacy trials, etc. we will prescribe consumption of the mentioned ingredients for a period not to exceed three weeks.

No guarantees are made as each person's body chemistry is different as is the cause of their tinnitus.

Also calories are an inactive component of this treatment which can cause the negative side effects of obesity.

Last edited:

However, I did invent a food combination. I noticed that purple corn chips, when consumed with chocolate milk, did correlate with a reduction of tinnitus volume as perceived the following morning. Not sure if I can patent this combination but right now it's free.

The compounds that cause the purple color combined with the antioxidant properties of coco along with the calcium in milk have a synergistic effect upon the hearing apparatus in the auditory cortex as well as calcium for the small bones of the inner ear.

I haven't determined which brand of chips and milk I should endorse but definitely have my favorites, not all milk and chips are equal. These chips are from Peru, blessed by Shaman of a tribe I shall not mention without their permission.

There is a possibility we can grind, mix and encapsulate this concoction for widespread distribution. But for now, until further research is done, efficacy trials, etc. we will prescribe consumption of the mentioned ingredients for a period not to exceed three weeks.

No guarantees are made as each person's body chemistry is different as is the cause of their tinnitus.

Also calories are an inactive component of this treatment which can cause the negative side effects of obesity.
What medication are you on?

That's why I give my Tinnitus Mix away free, can you imagine if I charged for it, what people would say.
Yeah I know what you mean. It seems you are getting considerable flack from certain people on this site. Some people probably think adding noise to their existing noise could make them worse, especially the one's with hyperacusis. I understand their reasoning as they don't want to be worse off than they are already. Some of us are quite tormented and irritable including myself. Waking up with noise is the most disturbing to me.

I tried downloading your sound mix. Does it take a little over an hour to download and do you play it in a loop then? My download shows about an hour and 15 minutes playing time. I usually have bad awakening tinnitus that sounds like a static hiss. Sometimes medications knock out my tinnitus only to be restarted by awakening from a nap or overnight sleep. In the past sound therapy has not been very helpful for my noise. I've been relying on certain meds and OTC supplements for some relief.

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean. It seems you are getting considerable flack from certain people on this site. Some people probably think adding noise to their existing noise could make them worse, especially the one's with hyperacusis. I understand their reasoning as they don't want to be worse off than they are already. Some of us are quite tormented and irritable including myself. Waking up with noise is the most disturbing to me.

I tried downloading your sound mix. Does it take a little over an hour to download and do you play it in a loop then? My download shows about an hour and 15 minutes playing time. I usually have bad awakening tinnitus that sounds like a static hiss. Sometimes medications knock out my tinnitus only to be restarted by awakening from a nap or overnight sleep. In the past sound therapy has not been very helpful for my noise. I've been relying on certain meds and OTC supplements for some relief.
1h15m paying time, that's correct.

If you download VLC player and play the file with it you can make it loop.

I am trying it since last week but skipped a few days due to work, will continue tomorrow but too early to tell if it's helping. I had 4 good days now but it could be placebo effect.

I use it with the Koss headphones and ordered a headband from SleepPhones and put the speakers in there which makes it a lot easier to sleep with.

I use it on low volume.

https://www.sleepphones.com/

@R. David Case, Do you think your sound mix will help with awakening tinnitus? I was better most of the day today and then fell asleep with a nap and now have loud hissing. It's hard to tell if it is ear or head. I did have left ear airplane barotrauma on 2008 flight and also have HF hearing loss.

Yes and play on loop all night, it's best to get the Koss KTX-PRO1 but you can use what you got until you can get the Koss.

@R. David Case, Do you think your sound mix will help with awakening tinnitus? I was better most of the day today and then fell asleep with a nap and now have loud hissing. It's hard to tell if it is ear or head. I did have left ear airplane barotrauma on 2008 flight and also have HF hearing loss.
We are testing on many different types, we know it works on sound induced and sudden onset tinnitus. Most of the letters are from people that were undiagnosed.

1h15m paying time, that's correct.

If you download VLC player and play the file with it you can make it loop.

I am trying it since last week but skipped a few days due to work, will continue tomorrow but too early to tell if it's helping. I had 4 good days now but it could be placebo effect.

I use it with the Koss headphones and ordered a headband from SleepPhones and put the speakers in there which makes it a lot easier to sleep with.

I use it on low volume.

https://www.sleepphones.com/
And it's best not to skip any days for 3 weeks.

I can't tell if you are just joking or not but I have cured my eyes with raw purple cabbage, turns out the color purple in veggies has a very powerful antioxidant called Astaxanthin.

I get emails like this every week, this one just today, it is such a good feeling to help people stop the torture and give people's lives back.

t gone michelle B.PNG

I had severe sudden onset tinnitus for 3 years, I lost everything. I used my engineering degree to make a device that made strange sounds that knocked out my tinnitus. I have spent $3000 sending this out free and helped 420 others eliminate their tinnitus but every time I come on these tinnitus groups and offer help they call me names and try to run me off.

What should I do? Give up?

t gone michelle B.PNG

I had severe sudden onset tinnitus for 3 years, I lost everything. I used my engineering degree to make a device that made strange sounds that knocked out my tinnitus. I have spent $3000 sending this out free and helped 420 others eliminate their tinnitus but every time I come on these tinnitus groups and offer help they call me names and try to run me off.

What should I do?
A clinical study.

What should I do? Give up?

View attachment 25895
I do agree that people should try your sounds before ridiculing you. As of now, that's what they use in TRT. There is nothing about your sound that is outside of the existing paradigm of tinnitus treatment. Your claims that signal intelligence are causing tinnitus seem a little weird, even to me. But you can't take that and reject your sound treatment unless you try it first because you're giving it away for free. I haven't tried it so I can't totally nay say it.

I'm still not clear of the usage for people who also have hyperacusis. I've listened to it and this appears it could be damaging to hyperacusis sufferers. Has there been any tests for people with tinnitus & hyperacusis?

Jesus his sounds will give me nightmares! Like something from a horror film!
I downloaded the soundtrack last night, ultra creepy indeed, to the point where I'm almost convinced it's either a troll, or some kind of demonic brainwashing implement. I can assure you that the CIA would absolutely use this to torture people if they were aware of its existence.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now