Inner Ear Hair Cell Regeneration — Maybe We Can Know More

Hi all
One month and 2 days, after last infusion. I think is time for an update.
First, let me tell you all that I look like a snake, changing skin. For the last 3 weeks it´s been amazing what is happening in my skin. My hands have completely new skin that I even can´t get a toast without felling I´m burnning.
I do have psoríase and some parts are getting better. No rash and the skin is getting red, wich means regeneration.

Concernning te T.
1-It´s been quiter since the treatment. A few days higher and few days lower. But overal better than before.
2- Sleep much better, actualy can sleep 7/8 hours straigh. Even if I wake up at middle of the night can get back to sleep.
3-Yesterday was a high pitch almost all day. I even thought it would be a bad night, but today I can say IT´S BEEN THE BEST DAY EVER SINCE I HAD T.
It was there when I wake up, but most of the day I almost didn´t notice it. Now at night time I had a few up´s that after a while go down again.

ATEOS speak about a fast T that comes and goes fast, that did happen to me 1/2 weeks ago. I even had T on my left ear, something I never had before, Some times it´s there, I think is part of the regenerativo on that ear as well. But comes fast and disapear and one night I wake up due te T on that ear, I was so scared, after a wille disapear.

I do keep running everyday, and on my way to work I listen (on the Ipad) a 10Khz pure sound. I hope it estimulante my ears.
L Francis did it, and I think, I gained my 20 db on the 8 Khz, (before LLLT) cause everyday right after finisshing my run I put th TRT device on my ear, and TRT was ( still) at 8 Khz. I think that did estimulante my ear at the 8 Khz, is why I gained those 20db. So now trying the same at the higher frequencies.

That´s all for now. Hope keeping like this for the next 2/3 months, cause till now looks like it was worth the treatment.

Maybe tomorow another I pitch day, future will tell.

Fernando

thanks for updating us. im glad to hear that overall your T is better, i hope it keeps getting better!
are you doing the LLLT yourself?
thanks and i wish you continued success

One month and 2 days, after last infusion. I think is time for an update.
First, let me tell you all that I look like a snake, changing skin. For the last 3 weeks it´s been amazing what is happening in my skin. My hands have completely new skin that I even can´t get a toast without felling I´m burnning.
I do have psoríase and some parts are getting better. No rash and the skin is getting red, wich means regeneration.

Hi Fernando... Sounds like good news - and not unexpected as we spoke about (I have myself had an improvement in a chronic condition causing inflammation of the eye tissue - which is now gone).

I was wondering if - just at some point - you would be kind to share a few photos (of your hands) - documenting the progress. Thanks.

ATEOS speak about a fast T that comes and goes fast, that did happen to me 1/2 weeks ago.

Yes, I had several episodes of bilateral fleeting tinnitus. More so after my 2nd stem cell treatment. It's a good sign.

After all the trouble I had of getting enrolled in clinical trials and off-label treatments, the wisdom of going down the unproven regenerative medicine route (= SC + LLLT) is becoming ever more apparent. There were times when I wished I had known differently, but now, I am becoming ever more convinced I made the right decision. Regenerative medicine rocks...!

Hi Jackob
I start to believe that maybe the solution is on the LLLT + SC as well.
If two days ago was my best day, today till now is even better. Yesterday i had a spike all day, I had chinese food with some sauce. But even the spike was managable.

Considering going to Anne harila in November for a 5/6 day treatment.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Fernando

Some optimistic reading for today
http://www.masseyeandear.org/news/press_releases/recent/2014_Nature_Liberman/

If someone could find paper for this research i would be glad.
Thx alot...very interesting for those of us who uses LLLT.
This could def. speed things up.
Would be nice to know if u could eat some kind of food or any kind of non drug, that would stimulate and maximize the natureal progcess of making this NT3 in your body.
Cuz obv. The big drugcompanies wonna come up with a drug the can have a patent on and make money.
This is how it works, even if in most cases u can find natural products that does the same and often better without any sideeffects.
Just take Cannabisoil vs chemo in treating cancer as an example.

Thx alot...very interesting for those of us who uses LLLT.
This could def. speed things up.
Would be nice to know if u could eat some kind of food or any kind of non drug, that would stimulate and maximize the natureal progcess of making this NT3 in your body.
Cuz obv. The big drugcompanies wonna come up with a drug the can have a patent on and make money.
This is how it works, even if in most cases u can find natural products that does the same and often better without any sideeffects.
Just take Cannabisoil vs chemo in treating cancer as an example.

There is now other thread on this subject, you can read about anatax that is natural extract.
Im personaly little sceptic about this reasearch, they made hearing loss by noise and then restored it to before state. It was always told that noise induced hearing loss is due to damaged hair cells but nt3 only regrows connection between auditory nerve and hair cells. So if they fully restored hearing they couldnt damaged hair cells. But one must hope.

It was always told that noise induced hearing loss is due to damaged hair cells

Noice induced damaged should affect more then just one thing, if i remember correct of what Wilden told me.
Hairs are affected. Nerves also and the cells on which the hairs are growing.
LLLT can restore cells that are drained from energy and i think it could restore nerves to some extend.
So this NT3 might also give a helping hand in more then just one area.

What i was always told from waaay back, was that damage due to noise, would break of the hairs and those small pieces of hair was the cause of tinnitus, since the where now sending false signals.
But i now know better.

I will try and read up on what u suggested. Thanks

I was wondering about wrinkles!!
Can u see any change in your face around the eyes or on your forhead, where guys normally have big wrinkles??

Can u see any change in your face around the eyes or on your forhead, where guys normally have big wrinkles??

You need stem cell injected directly into the skin to get really noticeable results with stem cells for facial rejuvenation (although I have noticed improvements on eg. my hands where I had scarring on one finger due to overuse of topical steriods for eczema; scars/thin skin is now completely gone.).

This is what the first clinic I was treated at can offer:

http://www.intellihealthplus.com/th...ose-stem-cell-therapy/cell-enhanced-face-lift

acne_stem cells2.png

You need stem cell injected directly into the skin to get really noticeable results with stem cells for facial rejuvenation (although I have noticed improvements on eg. my hands where I had scarring on one finger due to overuse of topical steriods for eczema; scars/thin skin is now completely gone.).

This is what the first clinic I was treated at can offer:

http://www.intellihealthplus.com/th...ose-stem-cell-therapy/cell-enhanced-face-lift

This seems very interesting to me.
But are u still forces to come up with 100k to clear wrinkles in the face and a few minor things besides that, and then just get the rest of the shot into the body, or what are the options?
It might say so on the website. I just havent got the time right now to go through it.

Another thing... Is it correct u do one hour LLLT on each ear and do u split it up in two sessions like me along the day or just do it once?
Also, have u had any audiograms done within the last couple of month?
Cuz i could understand from what Fernando was saying, that u are now finally seeing some results from the LLLT (maybe) according to your tinnitus!

Hi all,

I am reading about this hospital and treatment in Bangkok in this thread. I live in Asia and would be interested to know more and where it is. I've read previous posts but I can't seem to find info on the venue. Perhaps because it is not public? Anyway, could someone fill me in?

Thanks,

Tony

I feel i changed almost all go my skin.
My hands now, look like a baby but skin .
Was the most noticeble think you can see from the treatment, and felling healthier.

Fernando

I feel i changed almost all go my skin.
My hands now, look like a baby but skin .
Was the most noticeble think you can see from the treatment, and felling healthier.

Fernando

Fernando stay online and look in our LLLT thread!!
I will post something very interesting i just came across!

Anyway...this thing u are seeing sounds great!
Please try and look for change in the face (wrinkles)
Maybe even take some close up pictures right now and compare in 6month.
Keep posting updates buddy :)

I can't remember when this was, but a few years ago I read something somewhere about scientists having managed to recreate the hair cells in mice. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, if something has happened with that research?

Has anyone come across this?

http://news.medicine.iu.edu/releases/2013/07/hashino-stem-cells-inner-ear.shtml

http://www.nih.gov/researchmatters/july2013/07292013ear.htm

Apparently, inner ear hair cells can be created in a culture dish. They are completely working models which are also connected to related neurons and can thus communicate with the brain. Basically from what I read, inner ear hair cells can be created, as well as vestibular cells. These cells both underlie our sense of balance and help transform sound into electrical signals that the brain can understand. The hair cells can generate electrical signals like those in the body. They also appear to form special connections called ribbon synapses with adjacent neurons. These enable hair cells to pass their signals along to neural pathways leading to the brain. If true, this could have the potential to completely restore hearing loss in humans. As stem cells are involved here, I suspect there won't be any side effects.

This seems to be groundbreaking discovery. It was also published in Nature magazine. Does anyone have any further information on this? Please shed light on this if you do.

Question is, will it also help against tinnitus caused by noise?
The honest answer is, we're not 100% sure yet.

The likely answer is it should significantly lower tinnitus if your tinnitus frequency is at a range where your hearing is weak, dimished, or gone.

@Champ
@Sven

That's a very interesting question I've been thinking a lot about. The way I see it is that regenarating the hair cells will only help people with T who also have hearing loss. The generation itself wont lower the sound at all, but if a person can hear better, the T will sound lower because of other incoming outside sounds. I base this on the theory that damaged hair cells/auditory nerve > glutamate excess > blocked potassium channels > overactive neurons >chronic T.

So even if one were to fix the inner ear, the neurons are still messed up and sending a never ending loop back n forth. So personally I can't see how regeneration of hair cells can stop T at all.

@Champ
@Sven

That's a very interesting question I've been thinking a lot about. The way I see it is that regenarating the hair cells will only help people with T who also have hearing loss. The generation itself wont lower the sound at all, but if a person can hear better, the T will sound lower because of other incoming outside sounds. I base this on the theory that damaged hair cells/auditory nerve > glutamate excess > blocked potassium channels > overactive neurons >chronic T.

So even if one were to fix the inner ear, the neurons are still messed up and sending a never ending loop back n forth. So personally I can't see how regeneration of hair cells can stop T at all.
Here's why I think regenerating hair cells will make a huge difference on the tinnitus - without those hair cells, there is no "resting" state. The tinnitus can be caused by the hair cells being in a non resting state (which can include dead hair cells)! If you regenerate those hair cells, they will have a "resting" state again, including an "active" state (which is where you hear that frequency).

It seems pretty straightforward that it would help. Obviously, we won't know until we actually put regenerated hair cells into someone with tinnitus at the frequencies they've lost and (this is important) somehow confirm that the tinnitus is a result of the hearing loss and not something else.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now