Inner Ear Hair Cell Regeneration — Maybe We Can Know More

Logic dictates they are totally related (tinnitus and hearing loss). So, finding a cure for the one will benefit the other. But lets just find a single cure or medicine for either, and we'll talk... That is the difficult part. This virus cure is a good step, theoretically, but we need to see results!

Logic dictates they are totally related (tinnitus and hearing loss). So, finding a cure for the one will benefit the other. But lets just find a single cure or medicine for either, and we'll talk... That is the difficult part. This virus cure is a good step, theoretically, but we need to see results!
Tinnitus is a sound produced in our brain in a way to our body tell that we have a problem in our ear. T is produced in our brain due to the hearing loss, no matter what cause it.
If you gain your hearing your T will disapear. And mostly the T start to show when your hearing drops under the -40/45 db. So the only way to solve the T problem is to gain hearing.

I did , you can see in my audiograms and my T droped. Now is up to anyone to beleve if can restore hearing or not, any way possible.

Cheers

I'm rooting for Champ's theory. :)

Especially since there doesn't seem to be a cure for either acute nor chronic tinnitus.
I've read enough about this garbage condition that it seems like the logical conclusion to me =)

Long live researchers, and down with tinnitus!

Apparently, inner ear hair cells can be created in a culture dish. They are completely working models which are also connected to related neurons and can thus communicate with the brain. Basically from what I read, inner ear hair cells can be created, as well as vestibular cells.

I am hopeful! Just a small joke....I can see it now..."Hi, I'm Tony, and not only am I a customer of the inner hair club for men, I am also the president!" We then see photos of before the inner ear started to bald and then after the hair plugs!

Tony

FERNANDst: 75534 said:
Tinnitus is a sound produced in our brain in a way to our body tell that we have a problem in our ear. T uced in our brain due to the hearing loss, no matter what cause it.
If you gain your hearing your T will disapear. And mostly the T start to show when your hearing drops under the -40/45 db. So the only way to solve the T problem is to gain hearing.

I did , you can see in my audiograms and my T droped. Now is up to anyone to beleve if can restore hearing or not, any way possible.

Cheers
Do you care to elaborate? Are you cured from your tinnitus? How do you restore hearing while there is no cure yet?

All this research going on I wish there were some vehicle that would bring it all together.
It does give me hope that one of these researches will bring a cure

I couldn't agree more @Carlos1.

I see all of the different nationalities on this forum and all of the different countries undertaking research into tinnitus and wish they could all come together and collaborate in the same way we do! (This probably happens without me knowing and if so, fantastic!)

It does also give me immense hope too! Never give up! :)

Do you care to elaborate? Are you cured from your tinnitus? How do you restore hearing while there is no cure yet?
Hi
There is no cure the way we think as cure.
What I mean is that thare are some cures that work for some or don´t worl at all.

I´m doing LLLT since June and I did a stem cell treatment in September, last week went for 6 treatments at Anne Harilla with high power laser and diferent wavelenghts, And I can say now that during most part of the day now I´m 80/ 85 % cured. Maybe tomorow no, cause today need it to went to a loud noisy place due professional obligations, but wearing plugs of corse, let´s hope it did not meus up the treatment.

Anne Harrila told me that she already treatead many peolple with T I can say maybe thousands. So saying that there is no cure for T is absolute false. But concerning to restore your hearing, that is absolut proved, using LLLT the question is if it´s enouph to stop the T.

No cure for T is a myth in my opinion.

Pretty scary that if it fails he can lose his hearing completely
That was a risk with the surgery, not the virus. At this point, his ears have been reprogrammed.

Now it's just a waiting game to see how much healing will happen. I hope he gets lot of his hearing restored. It sounds like it's already taking effect given that his balance has improved.

Did you made the audiogram all the way to the 16 Mhz, or just the normal one till 8 Mhz?

I thought I had done it till 16Khz but I just checked the results paper and it was actually done till 8Khz ill do the test again till 16Khz and check

initially when I had the tinnitus it was more or less in the 8200-8400Khz frequency thus in the last couple of weeks I feel that the pitch has settled to the 14Khz frequency

is it normal for the pitch to shift from 8Khz to 14Khz?

the only medication I take is neurob and betaserc

No. Not normal, but that is good sign. I had my self some self regeneration on the 8 Mhz, but not on the high frequencies.
Make the audiogram all the way too the 16 Mhz. And then you can see where is your problem.
Sheers
Is there any special doctor that does that? Since here in Greece, no ENT acknowledges audiograms more than 8000 Hz. Some only do up to 6000!!!
Also, did you gain your hearing due to stem cell?

Nerve cells doe not regenerate with stem cells.
If your ENT makes audiogram only up to 8k and only octaves say to him to change work.
Almost all good audiometers do audiograms up to 20khz.
This is not true that none ENT in Greece do HF audiogram almost in all hospitals that have good
audiometers do it also do OAEs DPOAEs TEOAs ABR.
Some ENTs that live in jurassic park go up to 8k the goods go up to 20khz and take a lot of samples octaves+semioctaves (125/1250/500/750/1000/1500/2000/2500/3000/3500/4000/4500/5000/6000 etc).
It has no therapeutic effect but this infos is very useful in future audiograms to compare how your hearing
goes.This can give info for a possible treatable disease or can give info that hearing does not become worse.
HF audiogram is essential if you get ototoxic drugs if you have disease to early detect problems
because the HF are more vulnerable to damage than LF so you can detect early problems before is to late.

If you have good headphones (be careful put to volume low) try http://onlinetonegenerator.com/
together with a young 18 years old with good hearing as reference point.
This is not an audiogram is just a screening test. For sure with aging we loose HF this is natural
but to some degree not completelly is you have lose all HF is a sign of noise / ototoxic drugs (tobaco/alcohool/antibiotics etc) damage.

http://en-de.sennheiser.com/audiometry + a pc audiometer software + 0db room + good calibration and you have
your home made audiometer

Nerve cells doe not regenerate with stem cells.

Are you sure about that?

The following audiograms are from L Francis (before/after) after 3 x 200 million autologous MSC, all IV delivered.

upload_2014-12-28_23-35-58.png

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now