2020 US Presidential Election

Tell you what. I will watch your video later this week if you watch this 30 minute video in its entirety in exchange and then we can discuss it all point by point. Deal?
I did see him. He's connected to the crooked SOS who won't let anyone physically examine the ballots.

All the details on election fraud are in the videos of hearings and court fillings (which contain hundreds of affidavits). We don't have to parrot/summarize many hours or thousands of pages of information. Most all of this information is available online, possibly forever. Some people here don't even want to look at them, that's the same treatment we got from the judges.

All the details on election fraud are in the videos of hearings and court fillings (which contain hundreds of affidavits). We don't have to parrot/summarize many hours or thousands of pages of information. Most all of this information is available online, possibly forever. Some people here don't even want to look at them, that's the same treatment we got from the judges.
If judges wouldn't look at the evidence, why should the public? That doesn't suggest that it's worth looking at it. It suggests the evidence won't hold up in court. Which is why these cases were told they didn't have merit and didn't make it to trial. 60 times.

You can't expect people to watch hours and hours of stuff that judges and fact checkers threw out. Point out what you want us to see specifically.

I would never expect you to watch a 3 hour video I'd already seen.

I started chuckling until I realized you actually may be serious. Care to fill us in on whether this is supposed to be serious or funny?
Are you still chuckling? The same early morning vote spike occurred in those states. The percentage to Biden did not seem believable.

We don't have to parrot/summarize many hours or thousands of pages of information.
@Lilah -- It just doesn't make sense for us to read it all, especially since you and @just1morething won't even make an attempt to summarize it, and/or point out compelling parts of the video. So I'll take the word of @linearb and others who have clearly looked into some of these claims. And trust in the competence of the many Trump appointed judges and state Republican election officials who said those election fraud filings and claims lack merit.
I did see him. He's connected to the crooked SOS who won't let anyone physically examine the ballots.
So are you saying you watched the entire 30-minute video in which fraudulent election claims in Georgia were rebutted in detail one at a time? But you're not going to take up @FGG on her offer to discuss it all point by point? It sounds like an opportunity you'd have been waiting for.

Tell you what. I will watch your video later this week if you watch this 30 minute video in its entirety in exchange and then we can discuss it all point by point. Deal?
Okay, he sounded sensible and honest. Now you can watch my videos.

So are you saying you watched the entire 30-minute video in which fraudulent election claims in Georgia were rebutted in detail one at a time? But you're not going to take up @FGG on her offer to discuss it all point by point? It sounds like an opportunity you'd have been waiting for.
I did watch the complete about 25 minute video. I'm not going to parrot the whole video when I'm not giving the testimony.

Point out what you want us to see specifically.
Giuliani and company already went off on Dominion and the rest. It's laughable, and really, all too late to keep rehashing. This is gonna be the next 911 trooth movement with building 7, etc... They just... can't... let-go. The butthurt is too great.

giphy.gif

@Lilah -- It just doesn't make sense for us to read it all, especially since you and @just1morething won't even make an attempt to summarize it, and/or point out compelling parts of the video. So I'll take the word of @linearb and others who have clearly looked into some of these claims. And trust in the competence of the many Trump appointed judges and state Republican election officials who said those election fraud filings and claims lack merit.
You can't expect people to watch hours and hours of stuff that judges and fact checkers threw out. Point out what you want us to see specifically.
There is no reason for us to summarize hours and hours/thousands of pages of information. The information is widely available online. We are not the ones denying the information. On the other hand, you yourselves did not watch the hearings/read the court files and are denying the information. If you don't want to look into them yourselves, there are summaries online and even YouTube videos (maybe not now?) of people summarizing this stuff.

There is no reason for us to summarize hours and hours/thousands of pages of information. The information is widely available online. We are not the ones denying the information. On the other hand, you yourselves did not watch the hearings/read the court files and are denying the information. If you don't want to look into them yourselves, there are summaries online and even YouTube videos (maybe not now?) of people summarizing this stuff.
You say this as if FGG hasn't debunked things point by point with great patience on this thread.

There is no reason for us to summarize hours and hours/thousands of pages of information. The information is widely available online. We are not the ones denying the information. On the other hand, you yourselves did not watch the hearings/read the court files and are denying the information.
If that's not textbook projection, I don't know what is.

It's called making a case in court. The burden is on the accusor to prove the case.

You are most certainly the ones denying the information. Namely, the reality that Donald Trump lost.

You say this as if FGG hasn't debunked things point by point with great patience on this thread.
I've come to the conclusion, as I'm sure you and others have as well, that literally the only way these people would snap out of it is if Trump said that he pushed litigation, but there wasn't enough evidence and that he lost.

You can throw fact after fact at these people. You can do it kindly or aggressively. It does not matter. There is one individual that blesses everything like a savior -- very, very creepy stuff, especially since these people somehow maintain a relationship with Jesus Christ as well. I'm so glad I don't go to church anymore.

History will look at Trump much kinder than he is being viewed today. Until COVID-19, things were going well during his presidency, and since it was totally unexpected it hit us very hard, particularly in New York. This was not his fault, and he gave us everything we asked for.

The riots due to the police were tied in with "Dump Trump", and became the same as cities were ablaze with lawlessness and anarchy, mostly at the hands of progressives, communists and anti-Trump zealots. We have had far worse Presidents, yet he is considered one of the worst, or the worst. It's simply crazy. By denying him secret service protection, if he can't pay for his own security, he will be in grave danger. No matter how much I have disliked other Presidents who did far more damage than Trump, I never wished them to be denied protection after leaving office, yet the Democrats would like to do this, to Trump. I sincerely hope that they are unsuccessful.

History will look at Trump much kinder than he is being viewed today. Until COVID-19, things were going great, and since it was totally unexpected it hit us very hard. This was not his fault. The riots due to the police were tied in with "Dump Trump", and became the same as cities were ablaze with lawlessness and anarchy, mostly at the hands of progressives, communists and anti-Trump zealots. We have had far worse Presidents, yet he is considered one of the worst, or the worst. It's simply crazy. By denying him secret service protection, if he can't pay for his own security, he will be in grave danger. No matter how much I have disliked other Presidents who did far more damage than Trump, I never wished them to be denied protection after leaving office, yet the Democrats would like to do this, to Trump. I sincerely hope that they are unsuccessful.
Why wouldn't he be able to pay for his own security? Isn't he a billionaire? He told the public he was.

You may be right but I believe it will be from BLM and ANTIFA once they realise they were lied to.
I'm sure they will riot and loot as usual. The pathetic thing about these groups is they wouldn't last ten minutes against groups that actually have military and law enforcement training. I know some guys from the Michigan militia. I wouldn't want to go to war with them. Fuck that.

Impeached again. Not many Republicans crossed over, but most condemned Trump in their statements.
What a shock, lip service with no action. How Republican of them.
I don't think he is still rich now because he incurred a lot of debt.
Well, I guess he lied to the public then about his fortune. Sucks to suck.

Jake Tapper just said on CNN that we need an exorcist to drive away the demons in the GOP. I couldn't agree more.

In all my years of studying political history and cross party systems on a global scale, the contemporary Republican Party is without a doubt one of the worst parties that ever existed IMHO. The cult-like culture, the uncritical support for someone who clearly lost his mind, the one sided media framing of fox news and other pro trump alt right news outlets, political opportunism of trump enablers & the embrace of authoritarianism to take power away of democratic institutions is a direct threat to American democracy.

Just 10 Republicans showed to the American public that they belief in these democratic values on which the country is founded, and for that, they deserve respect. Still, 90 percent of these representatives deny that Trump lost deservedly or that he shouldn't be impeached, despite evidence to the contrary. This is just a sad moment in democracy that such a party exists. It's so stunning, as you would normally see this kind of behaviour in authoritarian 3rd world states. I feel for you people in America. This country deserves better than this so called 'democratic' party

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now