2020 US Presidential Election

What's to like about Biden, his sunglasses? His policies are terrible and have run our national debt through the roof. I hope he gets impeached for his illegal activities. House Representatives James Comer and Jim Jordan are looking into that with the House Oversight Committee.

The GOP now faces a similar dilemma. Any new Candidate will have to reckon with the intransigent Trumpers who will refuse to back anyone else who is even slightly more moderate.
This forum has it all, especially seeing the posts from the Mother Tucker Trump Humpers praising the greatness of all things Trump; no matter how much they praise the Chosen One, if he is nominated for president, Trump will lose and they can watch him drown in the swamp drain.

Now that the Attorney General has appointed a Special Council to investigate the top secret classified documents that Biden had in his garage and elsewhere, it is likely that he is going to have major legal troubles in the near future...

Now that the Attorney General has appointed a Special Council to investigate the top secret classified documents that Biden had in his garage and elsewhere, it is likely that he is going to have major legal troubles in the near future...
I'm gonna toss my hat into the ring. Time for new blood.

Here's my platform:

1) nothing will get done
2) Monday to Friday considering bowling from 8 to 5
3) sign some papers
4) have Radar listen for choppers
5) feed the dog
6) make some promises to the public
7) run again for President

Vote for Elmer Bfuddled with Goofy as Vice President.

The whole world cheered when Joe Biden won the presidential election in 2020, but the honeymoon is over. He had selected a half-wit for VP, who was for various questionable reasons considered appropriate by many, to protect himself from scrutiny and possible impeachment. There are, however, only so many shenanigans that he could get away with before he crossed the line, and he is now within shouting distance of some very serious charges.

I find there to be an astonishingly eeire similarity in the mentalities of those who unconditionally support Trump and those who have the same unconditionally supportive, bad-tempered defensiveness regarding habituation.

I find there to be an astonishingly eeire similarity in the mentalities of those who unconditionally support Trump and those who have the same unconditionally supportive, bad-tempered defensiveness regarding habituation.
Not many people "unconditionally support Trump". I would rate Trump and Sanders as two sides of the same coin - better than Biden, in different ways, but either would be preferable to him.

I was harassed so badly, several years ago, for merely suggesting to distressed newbies that habituation happens for most people, that I cut my posting in the tinnitus forums down to practically nothing. The young people in that clique who were acting out by demanding that the powers that be "must" fund research to find cures while condemning all forms of non-medical therapy have mostly moved on, ironically, due to habituation.

071BB64E-9C19-42F4-8B3F-CAD816F742AD.jpeg

Hey @Wrfortiscue -- Me thinks you're trying to make some kind of false equivalency. Nice try ;), but I don't buy it. Very interestingly, neither does Karl Rove, you know, that mad, lunatic, ultra left leaning liberal wingnut. You only need to watch about a minute to get his gist on the vast differences between the two situations.

Top Republican Operative STUNS Fox News over Trump Classified Documents
If you're a Republican that lost Karl Rove's support, you know you really messed up. I think it's the end for Trump, true Republicans are starting to phase him out.

It's good Rove broke out the 'Differences for Dummies' chart to help the smooth brained Fox viewers understand it.

If you're a Republican that lost Karl Rove's support, you know you really messed up. I think it's the end for Trump, true Republicans are starting to phase him out.

It's good Rove broke out the 'Differences for Dummies' chart to help the smooth brained Fox viewers understand it.
The "Dummies" are the people who believed, and voted for, a man who has been lying though his teeth since before the 2020 election, and never stops. His presidency has been a disgrace.

I hope that the final two years of Suburban Joe's term, if he makes it that long, are the worst of his career. He deserves to be impeached, at the very least.

Comparing Binden and Trump's document handling is, as one conservative pundit said, "like comparing apples to orangutans".

Perfectly sums up the MAGA hyperbole.
Yeah but as far as public opinion is concerned and how hard right wing media is going to be slamming this home, nuance basically gets thrown out the window lol.

Biden's biggest blunder was criticizing Trump about it when apparently he himself didn't keep tabs on his own classified docs. It looks mighty hypocritical no matter how you look at it.
It was a good move by Garland (AG) to appoint a Special Council to investigate Biden. While there are obvious differences between Biden's issues and Trump's, Garland has to walk a very fine line to appear impartial now.

TBH, if Biden really had no idea that these documents were not returned properly which is a possibility, then by all means, allow the special counsel to investigate everything and let them determine if he can be exonerated. If it were just one location where these documents were found and returned, no harm no foul. But after the revelations of more documents in a second location, now there are questions about how many are out there and why. Those questions are now fair.

In the end, it's going to come down to intent for both Trump and Biden. What was their intent by taking these documents to a personal residence. Investigators have lot of work to do.

I wonder if the Democrats are planning riots, similar to those in 2020, if this Biden document investigation does not go well for him and their party.

Another Hall-of-Fame self own from Trump, "Importantly, I have single-handedly shown the American People how Crooked and Corrupt our government is." Truer words were never spoken. I completely agree. Now Biden can fix it.

If Biden meant no harm, returned the documents as soon as they were found, and no laws were broken, the fact remains that he was not even aware of them. This suggests a very serious lack of competency that has the risk of more dangerous problems than a minor legal offense would have.

Another Hall-of-Fame self own from Trump, "Importantly, I have single-handedly shown the American People how Crooked and Corrupt our government is." Truer words were never spoken. I completely agree. Now Biden can fix it.
Biden was a joke from day 1. He cancelled all of Trump's good policies with executives orders to please his cronies. Now look how it affected our economy.

In today's news:

Lawyers found more classified documents at Joe Biden's home
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawyers for President Joe Biden found more classified documents at his home in Wilmington, Delaware, than previously known, the White House acknowledged Saturday.

White House lawyer Richard Sauber said in a statement that a total of six pages of classified documents were found during a search of Biden's private library. The White House had said previously that only a single page was found there.

The latest disclosure is in addition to the discovery of documents found in December in Biden's garage and in November at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, from his time as vice president. The apparent mishandling of classified documents and official records from the Obama administration are under investigation by a former U.S. attorney, Robert Hur, who was appointed as a special counsel on Thursday by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Sauber said in a statement Saturday that Biden's personal lawyers, who did not have security clearances, stopped their search after finding the first page on Wednesday evening. Sauber found the remaining material Thursday, as he was facilitating their retrieval by the Department of Justice.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-un...-of-columbia-0574fd762159e8cb5f31c85205df3dc0

I really hope he is a presidential nominee; he is guaranteed loser and the Democrats will win again.
I think that the best thing to happen, would be for both Biden and Trump to get banned from running for president due to the mishandling of documents, and for younger candidates, excluding Harris, to be nominated.

I think that the best thing to happen, would be for both Biden and Trump to get banned from running for president due to the mishandling of documents, and for younger candidates, excluding Harris, to be nominated.
Even the young ones are corrupted except for maybe a very few.

Well darn it. Me and Goofy have decided not to get involved in politics mainly because we don't have any good hiding places for documents, because that damn wabbit Bugs Bunny is always digging up all the holes me and Goofy dug for hiding things. So far that wascally wabbit has found two shotgun shells, Goofy's used underwear and our stash of green herb.

So now we will support Mr. Luman.

I'm still waiting for Biden's global corporate tax at a minimum of 15%... to be approved.

Has Biden forgotten about it? :ROFL:

Why is American Big Tech not paying any tax at all?

Are we ready to write a song called Bye, Bye Biden, yet? We don't want to make the mistake that some made with Trump, by forecasting a criminal trial and prison time - that is not likely, in the cases of either of them, although Biden's political legacy, due to his mishandling of classified documents, will likely be hurt immeasurably and he will face fierce opposition if he insists on running again, in 2024. The anti-Biden backlash by Democrats has already started, and the investigations have not yet begun. It would be poetic justice, though, if he is not nominated in 2024.

On this side of the pond central bankers start to do some self-criticism after everyone thinks they caused an inflationary wave as a result of maintaining an ultra loose monetary policy and ultra-low interest rates for a good 6 years.

I hope the corrupt fools that "manage" central banks are responsible from now on and learn this lesson, and keep interest rates at normal levels of at least 3-4 % in the long run, and a terminal rate of at least 6% in the short run, which would mean further rate hikes this year and maybe the next.

Interesting interview overall, by an economist, not a politician like the useless Christine Lagarde or the useless Luis de Guindos (ex-Lehman banker, so he comes from a bankrupt company, a disaster overall).

Interview. Philip Lane: 'We haven't seen "normal" in Europe for a long time'

Philip Lane forgot to add... "we haven't seen normal in Europe for a long time" and we, the ECB members have to take the blame for that and quit, resign from our so-well-paid positions.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now