• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Only the best candies in the world :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220312-185826~2.png

"The Ukrainian cream-fudge "Korovka" is totally unforgettable!
No matter the age, many remember these soft fudge candies as a very tasty part of their childhood."

That's been going on for years here too. When I used to live in central London they would dig up Lower Thames Street every Friday evening with jackhammers. They'd carry on all weekend and then Sunday afternoon just fill the hole back in :dunno:
Maybe politicians discuss this way of stealing from their citizens at international congresses or the Davos Forum :ROFL:

In Spain there was a political party that used PowerPoint presentations to teach their Town Mayors how to steal more.

Fuel prices soaring but for some strange reason the Co-op just crashed the price of Thornton's Classic from £7 to £5.

Straight in :rockingbanana:

View attachment 49453
It's because if they lower the price on sweets, people will rush to buy them, thus creating the public to become content on the sugar high they got, and not care about high fuel prices. Just quoting a friend.

After all the noise incidents past weeks my hearing has been muffled, tinnitus was worse, headache all the time, and I was experiencing this episodes when I hear nothing for a split second, and then I hear a very loud and high pitched beep and ears feel more balanced afterwards... the high pitched beep is like a theremin sound, very high...

On top of that there was Lagarde + popcorn. What-a-week :woot: :wideyed:

What's inside?
Just serrano ham, cheese, small tomatoes and lots of black pepper :)

Haven't eaten anything so tasty in a year :D

Ate too much so ended up on the couch feeling like a blown up crocodile after a feast :p

Sent the photo to that girl I "stalked" and got an immediate response on a Saturday night.. even though she got a brand new boyfriend :D

I don't think they'll last :)

Just serrano ham, cheese, small tomatoes and lots of black pepper :)
Mmm... I'm so hungry, that sounds good!
Sent the photo to that girl I "stalked" and got an immediate response on a Saturday night.. even though she got a brand new boyfriend :D
Positive night all round! ;)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now