• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

@GeorgeLG, @Steph1710, @Rockman, you should also try these! They have a condensed milk/dulche de leche/caramel filling. They are so fat and yummy!!!

Screenshot_20220315-131935~2.png

If you remember, one post said he's 33 and lives with his mommy and daddy.
You mean the post I made just 36 hours before you made this one?
So that leaves a lot of room to be @Exit
@Exit is in his 40's and lives on his own (except for the plant people next door).
@aura, I have a 8th sense being a wabbit hunter.
What's your success rate with "wabbit" hunting, Elmer?

Because if you look closely you'll notice mine and @Exit's hands are nothing alike.

hands.jpg

I have the refined hands of a musician or an artist. Whereas @Exit has the heavy unrefined hands of a Norwegian lumberjack who lives in a log cabin and strangles people refurbishing their kitchens.

I get you may have an 8th sense, but perhaps you ought to spend more time training your primary sense of the basic 5.
or maybe even @Steph1710 so be very very careful.
That's a more credible theory, except for the fact I slept through every history class I ever sat in.

Oh wait, I remember. This is his new, improved version.

View attachment 49451

Great job, @Damocles! Me and @Wrfortiscue feel really good about ourselves now!
I made that comment after I "left @Wrfortiscue out of the inner circle" (even though that never happened).

And I don't see how I broke your heart by refusing to: join the dark side, and, stop posting uplifting quotes in @MindOverMatter's thread.

I mean, you're a Romanian Vampire and I'm an Irish Catholic; this has never been a problem before.
Like I don't even know who Damocles is anymore... not that I had ever known
Maybe I should. I haven't had a proper one in 17 years.
Hey, I offered to meet you TWICE (and you better believe if I had come to Constanța I would have given you some divine dates).

And all I got back, was laughed at:

948ujfje.PNG

and a lecture on the dangers of social media...

@Exit is in his 40's and lives on his own (except for the plant people next door).

Because if you look closely you'll notice mine and @Exit's hands are nothing alike.

View attachment 49486

I have the refined hands of a musician or an artist. Whereas @Exit has the heavy unrefined hands of a Norwegian lumberjack who lives in a log cabin and strangles people refurbishing their kitchens.

I get you may have an 8th sense, but perhaps you ought to spend more time training your primary sense of the basic 5.

That's a more credible theory, except for the fact I slept through every history class I ever sat in.
You have really big hands lol.

View attachment 49486

This post definitely deserves a " winner" award but at the same time it makes me feel just a bit anxious :unsure:

This is hilarious.

But it also makes me think that maybe this message wasn't such a good idea:

Screenshot_20220316-191540~2.png

Just remember @Damocles that I am your "Bună bunny" always & 4ever :unsure: (y)

I made that comment after I "left @Wrfortiscue out of the inner circle" (even though that never happened).

And I don't see how I broke your heart by refusing to: join the dark side, and, stop posting uplifting quotes in @MindOverMatter's thread.

I mean, you're a Romanian Vampire and I'm an Irish Catholic; this has never been a problem before.

Hey, I offered to meet you TWICE (and you better believe if I had come to Constanța I would have given you some divine dates).

And all I got back, was laughed at:

View attachment 49487

and a lecture on the dangers of social media...
Ooook I'm not so sure now if you're joking or not so I'll just take a step back till I figure this out and let the others do the talking.

Damn where's @Wrfortiscue with his lol when we need him.

Ooook I'm not so sure now if you're joking or not so I'll just take a step back till I figure this out and let the others do the talking.
I was joking about the dates @aura (I hate healthy food).

However I had been serious about meeting you (but I didn't mean for a long time from now. I'd actually like to have a career/life I was proud to talk about when I eventually meet up with Tinnitus Talk members I like; hence why I spend every day glued to my desk studying...).

However I had been serious about meeting you (but I didn't mean for a long time from now. I'd actually like to have a career/life I was proud to talk about when I eventually meet up with Tinnitus Talk members I like; hence why I spend every day glued to my desk studying...).
Bro don't even worry about that, you're awesome.

Oh ,@Damocles, that (d) was so not cool :LOL:

Oh ,@Damocles, that (d) was so not cool :LOL:
The (d) was because I will inevitably be taking a massive break from the forum at some point @aura... (like I intended to do months ago (remember?), for full focus on studies).

Hence meeting people I LIKED in the past-tense.

I removed it because I saw it could be interpreted the way you've clearly interpreted it.

You really think so little of me. :(

No wonder you were handing out GOLDEN (EL) BUZZES to other guys like they were free vaccines in a COVID-19 pandemic.

You'd literally think I had never given you all those hearts, or checked on you all those times you were suffering a spike.

giphy.gif

▲ but you knew that already, because Doctor.

This post definitely deserves a " winner" award but at the same time it makes me feel just a bit anxious :unsure:
This is hilarious.

But it also makes me think that maybe this message wasn't such a good idea:

View attachment 49488

Just remember @Damocles that I am your "Bună bunny" always & 4ever :unsure: (y)
Damn now @Damocles gonna tear me apart lol.
Yeah, apparently Damocles is the new El Buzz :D
Yeah guys, could we please stop talking about me like I'm someone who would engage into physical violence with others who say my hands are big or that I'm @Exit.

I'm a gentleman of deep sensitiveness and profoundly attracted by the nuances and possibilities dialogue can bring to a better interaction for humans.

...actually wait... that was @El BUZZ... (´・_>・)

On second thought, feel free to keep talking about me like I'm someone who will demolish anyone who speaks bad about me.

giphy (1).gif

However I had been serious about meeting you (but I didn't mean for a long time from now. I'd actually like to have a career/life I was proud to talk about when I eventually meet up with Tinnitus Talk members
What are you studying btw? :)

And damn! You're a clever guy. I wouldn't worry about having a career etc. We love you just the way you are... apart from your shit ears. We hate that about you.

What are you studying btw? :)
Just retaking a bunch of GCSE's this last year, Steph.

Going to try a couple of taster courses this summer so when I begin taking A-Level equivalents this September, I know whereabouts I'm heading.
And damn! You're a clever guy. I wouldn't worry about having a career etc. We love you just the way you are... apart from your shit ears. We hate that about you.
H.gif

Me provoking @Damocles and patiently waiting.
You're really asking for it @Wrfortiscue.

lrgscaleFDS45599f.jpg

Hey baby I'm all yours lmao.
Now this ▲ is what the girls like. AND the guys.

Sh*t, pretty much anything with a pulse!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now