Retigabine (Trobalt, Potiga) — General Discussion

In California one months supply of Potiga (Trobalt) for 50 mg tablet is about $430 and for 200 mg about $900.
Yay American healthcare! *sarcasm*

Might as well take a flight to Spain and buy several months worth. It would save some $$$, plus you get to visit a beautiful country.

@Danny Boy

Actually danny i bought recently 21 x 100 mg and 84 x 200 mg plus shipping 170 euros about a week and a half ago in beautiful spain, i love you spain you are my favorite country and then london for my best and loving guine pig dannyboy (I love you) right now 40 minutes after 200 mg a total 00000000000!!!!!! even with ear plugs.

@Danny Boy

Actually danny i bought recently 21 x 100 mg and 84 x 200 mg plus shipping 170 euros about a week and a half ago in beautiful spain, i love you spain you are my favorite country and then london for my best and loving guine pig dannyboy (I love you) right now 40 minutes after 200 mg a total 00000000000!!!!!! even with ear plugs.

Haha! You sound high <3

@Danny Boy

You went to Spain and bought the dope or you had it ordered and shipped to the states?

@undecided

I had a lot of luck, a friend of mine was going to europe and i convince him to do the deed in madrid and send it to me. I only aquire 21x100 mg and 200 mgx 84 just beacuse i was afraid it might not get through customs, otherwise i would ask for a lot more

sorry updated my account i am currently in costa rica

I completed the third box today and my fourth is not arrived yet

I am afraid that my tinnitus back tomorrow
upload_2015-10-5_14-3-26.jpeg

Hello, i am a new in this site. My English isn't very good. But i finished one box of trobalt 3000 mg 3x day and must say that my tinnitus are very low when i am in good condition and good slept. But if i work at night and sleep nogood tinnitus come back. I am worry because mpt said that after one month tinnitus dissapeard...

Hello, i am a new in this site. My English isn't very good. But i finished one box of trobalt 3000 mg 3x day and must say that my tinnitus are very low when i am in good condition and good slept. But if i work at night and sleep nogood tinnitus come back. I am worry because mpt said that after one month tinnitus dissapeard...
You mean 300mg 3x day, don't you? 3000 mg would be too much.

@Zechariah I did exactly that after my supply run out last time. Nothing bad happen, tinnitus spiked for about two to three days and then stay at a tolerable 3 to 4 leve until next box arrived. I do really think you have to taper up but unless you are epileptic is ok to leave it cold turkey *saves pills* but probably your tinnitus will spike

rtg don't work to me anymore i get 3x400mg and i have no result also no side effects no high feeling nothing...
Perhaps pills are fake.

Iam thinking to increse the dose to 3x800mg but i fear my eyes..

hi guys great news
woww I combined neurotin and trobalt and my tinnitus disapeared completly I don't know what's hapened to it.I took one pill of trobalt and one pill of neurotin last night I woke up at 2:00 I was looking for it I didn't find it any more
I spent 15 hours I didn't notice it . Am I cured ? I hope ;)
It's too late to say I have to wait.

Preslys, can you keep us informed ? also isnt it dangerous to combine those 2 strong drugs together? hope you stay T free!!!

Preslys, can you keep us informed ? also isnt it dangerous to combine those 2 strong drugs together? hope you stay T free!!!

I know I took a big risk I have no choice I wanted to kill him whatever the price to pay .I feel like I am waiting for his return I am happy but a bit stressed I am living some very important moments of my life. Today at noon I took an other tablet of trobalt and neurotin despite my tinnitus is void. I don't want this fly comes back to live in my head again

I was taking 200mg three times a day for about 2/3 weeks but had to stop temporarly cold turkey because of stomach problems (not necesseraly Trobalt related).

You think this is dangerous stopping cold turkey after this dosage and time?

Just asking because I know stopping benzos cold turkey can be dangerous.

Thanks for any help on this subject.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now