Retigabine (Trobalt, Potiga) — General Discussion

dear friends , i know i told you that i am finished. I want to tell u that i took 600mg and my t almost disappeared. I try to find it and nothing. Either i am habituated so i can't find them.

I was to doctor psychiatrist asking for help but she was real bad doctor showing how doctors dont know nothing.
That's amazing! I know how deep and painful your struggle has been so I am excited for you! I hope it stays quiet for you!!

Hi guys, I bought Trobalt and want to try it. Need some recomendations.

My T is idiopathic, started exatly 3 months ago. I would rate it 3/10. I know that I Trobalt should be used only in severe T, but I want give it a try since I am still in my acute/postacute phase and I just have curiosity.

What do you think about this dosage?

-5 days 100mg x 3
-5 days 150 mg x 3
-5 days 200 mg x 3
-5 days 100mg x 3, stop, take notes and post results on this forum.

I only have 20 days to do "the experiment" for personal reasons. Thank you guys :)

Just my opinion, @Jahhsoul: But I think taking Trobalt, apparently without a doctor's prescription (maybe I am wrong here), when your T is only a 3 and you're "curious" is a little crazy. I think some people don't understand this is a serious med. But it's your brain. Assume you read the warning at the top of the thread.

Hi guys, I bought Trobalt and want to try it. Need some recomendations.

My T is idiopathic, started exatly 3 months ago. I would rate it 3/10. I know that I Trobalt should be used only in severe T, but I want give it a try since I am still in my acute/postacute phase and I just have curiosity.

-5 days 100mg x 3
-5 days 150 mg x 3
-5 days 200 mg x 3

I only have 20 days to do "the experiment" for personal reasons. Thank you guys :)

looks good. i'd say also that if you are not feeling anything at 100mgx3 or 150mgx3, you can probably go up faster. once you have an effect, then taper up the normal way (every five days).

Just my opinion, @Jahhsoul: But I think taking Trobalt, apparently without a doctor's prescription (maybe I am wrong here), when your T is only a 3 and you're "curious" is a little crazy. I think some people don't understand this is a serious med. But it's your brain. Assume you read the warning at the top of the thread.
meh, people who have never been seriously screwed up by drugs don't have any idea what kind of pandora's box they can open.

-5 days 100mg x 3
-5 days 150 mg x 3
-5 days 200 mg x 3

Dosages are to low you should built up 150 mg per week to 600 and 1200 mg daily (therapeutic range for epilepsy).

Before someone tells me anything I did trobalt from August 17 to December 17 2015. Stop in between for about week and half because I ran out of trobalt. Finally stop in December because eye side effects. Lower my t permanently (at least until today January 25 T is about a 2 (started with and life changing 7).
If you are at a 3 and wish to try it go up to therapeutic range and stay there for at least a month otherwise I think you are just waiting money. Of course stop immediately if you perceive any serious side effects (all of them have been discussed here.

its possible that RTG has a much greater therapeutic potential in the acute stage, whatever your subjective level of t is. the same could be said of any intervention for recent onset t (such as AM-101).

its possible that RTG has a much greater therapeutic potential in the acute stage, whatever your subjective level of t is.
This is my perception for RTG as well, which is why i'm planning to start it after second round of AM101. I'll re-read the whole forum before taking it though. I'd better start reading soon :)

dear friends , i know i told you that i am finished. I want to tell u that i took 600mg and my t almost disappeared. I try to find it and nothing. Either i am habituated so i can't find them.

I was to doctor psychiatrist asking for help but she was real bad doctor showing how doctors dont know nothing.

It goes from worst to almost nothing and back... hearing loss is seem to be a problem on left ear.

its possible that RTG has a much greater therapeutic potential in the acute stage, whatever your subjective level of t is. the same could be said of any intervention for recent onset t (such as AM-101).

I also think that is quite likely , my trobalt trial is very hit and miss.
Sometimes it does nothing, and not only nothing to my T , sometimes i dont even get retarded or feel it in any way , very strange, someone mentioned that he thought it was bad manufacturing of the pills but i dont think its that , its just the way this stuff works ..for some reason.
Maybe I need to raise my dosage from 600 mg?

I am conflicted as I really feel I only have one shot at this Trobalt thing.
I really hate how retarded i get from this shit though.

I know some people had results , not sure if anyone with T 3 years or longer had any results though ?

Dosages are to low you should built up 150 mg per week to 600 and 1200 mg daily (therapeutic range for epilepsy).

Before someone tells me anything I did trobalt from August 17 to December 17 2015. Stop in between for about week and half because I ran out of trobalt. Finally stop in December because eye side effects. Lower my t permanently (at least until today January 25 T is about a 2 (started with and life changing 7).
If you are at a 3 and wish to try it go up to therapeutic range and stay there for at least a month otherwise I think you are just waiting money. Of course stop immediately if you perceive any serious side effects (all of them have been discussed here.

Well, I only have 300mg x 84. Were you using the therapeutic dose for 1 month?, or 2/3 weeks of therapeutic dose+the first/last week to build up/taper up?. I think I dont have enough Trobalt to take 600-1200 4 weeks +first and last week to build up/taper up.

Sry bad Eng xD

There is any problem with excersice on Trobalt?

You'll probably be more tired and not at the same level as usual, I experienced it while i was taking Trobalt, I went a couple time hiking in the snow in the mountain and clearly felt I was not at the same level (like 20% less strengh maybe) and more easily tired ... Apart that, I felt ok and enjoyed my hike in the mountain, just needed to follow a slower pace than usual ... If you don't have any known heart problem and if you don't push too strong on your body, I don't think there should be a problem, just don't expect to be as good as usual ;)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now