Retigabine (Trobalt, Potiga) — General Discussion

Yeah didn't get any good advice from that part to be honest.

So what's causing this high fever? Trobalt did cause me to go to hospital a few times due to kidney pain...Heck, had kidney pain so bad I couldn't sleep at all...Had to sleep on the floor it was that bad. Also, had loads of urine infections. Not cool.

Why so shocked?
Agree. I guess I forgot to inform the forum that I started to develop blue skin abnormalities. Thought it would go away, but it didn't. My eyes are ok, though (I think).

CIMG3104.JPG

CIMG3102.JPG

This stuff is really weird. When I started 1,2g per day I had little flash lights with closed eyes, but the most weir thing was that I could modulate these flashes, if I imagine a dog then I saw that god, I imagine a circle, then the circle is there. I enjoyed that experience. Don´t recommend to others, just I info you.

This stuff is really weird. When I started 1,2g per day I had little flash lights with closed eyes, but the most weir thing was that I could modulate these flashes, if I imagine a dog then I saw that god, I imagine a circle, then the circle is there. I enjoyed that experience. Don´t recommend to others, just I info you.

Any other side effects?
How does it work on your tinnitus?

Agree. I guess I forgot to inform the forum that I started to develop blue skin abnormalities. Thought it would go away, but it didn't. My eyes are ok, though (I think).
As I posted before the only dermatologic study I found in the Internet found that the blue tone subsided completely after 4 month of stopping trobalt. Are you still on it or did you stop, and if you stop how long ago?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now